LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
El conejo me asusta aveces. I noticed all the Mexico fans at school are coming out of the woodwork with their jerseys.

I just ordered a black mexico jersey for 32 bucks off ebay!

nvm, dude says its not ADIDAS. I asked for a refund. the description says adidas though. f**king false advertising.

dude i got a black dos santos for 40 bucks on ebay thing said 2xl but it was more like a L? so i gave it to my brother.

Yeah, I heard the black ones are smaller for some reason but im not sure. I ordered a Large but I dont think im getting one now sinceI doubt it'll get here in time if I order from China. I've ordered a Juventus jersey from China before and it was legit. Authentic Nike tags and embroidered logo and everything.

Wait, I thought you were French?

Nevermind your a French Mexican!!!!!!! What are the odds???

haha, you musta misunderstood me. I have french blood but that dates all the way back to the second french war in mexico or somes**t. f**k France. Im 100% Mexican.
El conejo me asusta aveces. I noticed all the Mexico fans at school are coming out of the woodwork with their jerseys.

nvm, dude says its not ADIDAS. I asked for a refund. the description says adidas though. f**king false advertising.

dude i got a black dos santos for 40 bucks on ebay thing said 2xl but it was more like a L? so i gave it to my brother.

Yeah, I heard the black ones are smaller for some reason but im not sure. I ordered a Large but I dont think im getting one now sinceI doubt it'll get here in time if I order from China. I've ordered a Juventus jersey from China before and it was legit. Authentic Nike tags and embroidered logo and everything.

haha, you musta misunderstood me. I have french blood but that dates all the way back to the second french war in mexico or somes**t. f**k France. Im 100% Mexican.

That means you are a French Mexican, you have half p***y in ya

You know I love ya kiddo. Cant wait to play ya again!

That means you are a French Mexican, you have half p***y in ya

You know I love ya kiddo. Cant wait to play ya again!

im like maybe 3% French now. haha.

You know I love you too, thats why I give you tough love when we play FIFA and score 12 times on you per game.

Yeah dude, lets play again soon. The last 3 or 4 matches were awesome.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
GO USA!

mexico comes 2nd..

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
GO USA!

mexico comes 2nd..

GO USA!

mexico comes 2nd..

I feel the same way, only its backwards.
GO USA!

mexico comes 2nd..

I feel the same way, only its backwards.

You know u gringos have your own thread, right?

You wanna take our threads too?

Fine... but you know we'll crawl back in slowly but surely
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Jun 4, 2010 at 3:19 PM ]
Why is Perez still playing at this point? I'm hoping they just don't what Ochoa to get hurt.
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Why is Perez still playing at this point? I'm hoping they just don't what Ochoa to get hurt.

Looks like Conejo is gonna be the starter

Did some research and you might be right but its not clear.
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/67/world-cup/2010/06/03/1957437/world-cup-countdown-mexico-managerial-breakdown

Did some research and you might be right but its not clear.
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/67/world-cup/2010/06/03/1957437/world-cup-countdown-mexico-managerial-breakdown

we'll find out what aguirre's thinking in a week... unless he flat out says conejo's his starter beforehand
Puro pedo, Ochoa will be the starter......I hope.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Puro pedo, Ochoa will be the starter......I hope.

nah dude, Im starting to doubt it. Conejo started most of the important friendlies.
Im just excited that Mexico finally has forwards that can create for themselves. The squad is also filled with young players that will only get better. Only 5 more days
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Im just excited that Mexico finally has forwards that can create for themselves. The squad is also filled with young players that will only get better. Only 5 more days

im so f**king excited!
Share 49ersWebzone