LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I was watching a show similar to Pardon the Interruption on ESPNDeportes and both those guys were convinced that Conejo is gonna start. Their reasoning is that neither of the three did anything to separate themselves from the pack and that Aguirre likes vets.

They might be right. I wish I woulda watched today.

BS right there. If he wanted vets he should have taken oswaldo. Aguirre plays favorites a lot.
i hope mexico loses so my mexican roommates cries for days
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I hope ghana loses so you shut the hell up.

Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
I was watching a show similar to Pardon the Interruption on ESPNDeportes and both those guys were convinced that Conejo is gonna start. Their reasoning is that neither of the three did anything to separate themselves from the pack and that Aguirre likes vets.

BS right there. If he wanted vets he should have taken oswaldo. Aguirre plays favorites a lot.

yep, its making me sick of him. but ill wait til the world cup starts to see what goes on.

hey i've already done my crying, its ur guys turn now. now that ghanas f**ked i also plan on rooting for ivory coast but they have an impossible group so im just s**t outta luck.

my only happiness will be in watching mexico lose

hey i've already done my crying, its ur guys turn now. now that ghanas f**ked i also plan on rooting for ivory coast but they have an impossible group so im just s**t outta luck.

wow, now I really hope both ghana and ivory coast fail miserably.
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:

Oswaldo pretty much talked himself off of the team a while ago. He said it's either him or memo... and well you know the rest...

wow, now I really hope both ghana and ivory coast fail miserably.

word
in 10 minutes... whos watching?
WTF!!!!!!!!! HE STARTED STUPID ASS CONEJO AGAIN!!! I HOPE WE LOSE THIS GAME AND CONEJO f**kS UP A s**tLOAD.

WTF!!!!!!!!! HE STARTED STUPID ASS CONEJO AGAIN!!! I HOPE WE LOSE THIS GAME AND CONEJO f**kS UP A s**tLOAD.

oh and another thing, aguirre said in an interview that todays squad is basically the one that will take the field against South Africa. f**king s**t. this is bulls**t. I think I hate Aguirre now. and it sucks since I used to really like him. hopefully I eat crow during the world cup though. Im so dissapointed.
exquisite pass by gio, breakdown by italy's defense too, why was he there all alone?
Vela! buffon was helpless.
chicharito just pwned cannavarro.
Share 49ersWebzone