There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

The mexican attackers are making the Italian defense look like a buncha noobs.
wow chicharito...just wow. vela gives you a golden ball right in front of goal and you f**king miss the ball. I am dissapoint.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
The mexican attackers are making the Italian defense look like a buncha noobs.

this, but I'd love to see them finish those attacks, especially that last one by chicharrito, and earlier on when Barrera hung on to the ball for too long
mexico shoulda scored at least 4 goals.
venado!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Originally posted by vrabbit:

what cuahtemoc did was amazing.

what a confidence booster before the opening game.
Barrera is killing me
I hope to god that conejo doesnt start or play in the world cup whatsoever.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I hope to god that conejo doesnt start or play in the world cup whatsoever.

that's one of the few negatives I take from this game

Italy was so futile they didn't even test Conejo, and that plays to Aguirre's favor.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I hope to god that conejo doesnt start or play in the world cup whatsoever.

that's one of the few negatives I take from this game

Italy was so futile they didn't even test Conejo, and that plays to Aguirre's favor.

and on the plays that they did get to his goal he looks so slow. like on gilardino's offside chip goal. and pazzinis post before the goal.
I liked the way we played today. Gio is a beast and defenders respect him. We need to finish and barrera WTF shoot the damn ball. Vela finally put one in and I still don't understand why we can't defend set pieces and I hate conejo in goal.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
I liked the way we played today. Gio is a beast and defenders respect him. We need to finish and barrera WTF shoot the damn ball. Vela finally put one in and I still don't understand why we can't defend set pieces and I hate conejo in goal.

Part of that is because we don't have a goalie to ease the pressure on the defense by coming out and getting the ball in the air. We are going to suffer a lot in the world cup because of that
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i hope mexico loses so my mexican roommates cries for days

I hope ghana loses so you shut the hell up.




hey i've already done my crying, its ur guys turn now. now that ghanas f**ked i also plan on rooting for ivory coast but they have an impossible group so im just s**t outta luck.


my only happiness will be in watching mexico lose

wow, now I really hope both ghana and ivory coast fail miserably.

word

lol nothin against mexico just want my roommate to be pissed