LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 313 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Playing like s**t and our D blows. I hope vela and gio come in.
Si se puede! Si se puede! Si se puede!
Originally posted by thuglife619:

Cosigned....

Oh, and as a US squad fan, I totally understand your pain right now against Netherlands...be strong and hopefully vela gets in and makes it more respectable b/c his speed might be good enough to crack through Netherlands D
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

Cosigned....

Oh, and as a US squad fan, I totally understand your pain right now against Netherlands...be strong and hopefully vela gets in and makes it more respectable b/c his speed might be good enough to crack through Netherlands D

No need to be frustrated about losing to the Dutch ... they are a top 5 team IMO.
Chicarito scores, 2-1 Holland. Mexico's back in the game.
Mexico's young guns are no joke.
What a nice goal for mexico.
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:

See how Vela and Gio and even Juarez change the way mexico plays? Vela,Gio,Chicharo and juarez play good together and they were all from that U17 team. Not really tripping about the 2 recent losses untill we play our real starters. Same thing about The US, who cares that they lost to the Czech's.

See how Vela and Gio and even Juarez change the way mexico plays? Vela,Gio,Chicharo and juarez play good together and they were all from that U17 team. Not really tripping about the 2 recent losses untill we play our real starters. Same thing about The US, who cares that they lost to the Czech's.

You're right, the young guns give Mexico a more dangerous offense. I hope both USA and Mexico play great at the world cup.

North AMERICA....F*** YEAH!!!

Originally posted by SolRebe1:
What general website do you guys use to keep up with Mexican soccer?

mediotiempo.com (en espanyol)
Chicharito should be starting with Vela and Gio. Those guys open the game up for chicharito and set him up. Without people helping set up chicharito he is not the same player. You set him up and he will finish, thats how he was with chivas. I like blanco but IMO he won't do much because of his lack of speed. He should only play 1 half at most. The defense alignment against England is what it should be for the world cup and Ochoa should be goalie unless he decides to party before the game like he has before for america then it should be Mitchell. (Sucks that oswaldo sanchez didn't get picked).
^^^ sucks that almost anybody other than conejo wasn't picked.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
What general website do you guys use to keep up with Mexican soccer?

mediotiempo.com (en espanyol)

bigsoccer.com

great forum for soccer in general.
when's the next game?
Share 49ersWebzone