LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

nvm found it, tomorrow 8:30 PT... damn that's hella early

about to kick off in a few minutes
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
What general website do you guys use to keep up with Mexican soccer?

mediotiempo.com (en espanyol)

bigsoccer.com

great forum for soccer in general.

mediotiempo.com has a great forum too... en espaƱol of course
man, I had a dream last nite that mexico finally won theuir round of 16 match...against argentina. It was either 1-0 or 2-1 with 9 minutes to go. I remember being really excited and that the defense kept cutting off Messi's attacks. I remember that then there was 4 minutes left and I couldn't believe we were gonna advance and I was just ecstatic about it and so f**king happy. Then I woke up. Hopefully this dream was more of a vision.
Jonathan Dos Santos was the cut.
I hope this does not affect Gio's game.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

and there's some big drama coming out about this

(see ESPNDeportes)
Originally posted by vrabbit:

(see ESPNDeportes)

Why the hell is Bofo on the team???
Originally posted by vrabbit:

(see ESPNDeportes)

Ya gio was crying and his dad is really pissed saying he will never play for mexico again. Im pissed about this whole thing. BOFO gtfo. What are you hearing on espn deportes V?
man, f**k Zizinho and the Dos Santos family. f**k. If they don't want to play for Mexico than f**k them. Someone had to get cut, although I didn't agree with Aguirre's cut, you have to be a man and accept it. s**t. Im sure Aldrete, Sabah, Rojas, and Valenzuela are all torn up about not going to the WC but f**k, they're not f**king b***hing about it. If they don't want to play for Mexico anymore than all I have to say is Good motherf**king riddance then. Moving on.

Also who would have thought that after the 2007 Copa America, Nery Castillo wouldn't be on this team? Sort of sad what happened to his career.
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Also who would have thought that after the 2007 Copa America, Nery Castillo wouldn't be on this team? Sort of sad what happened to his career.

it's his own damn fault. He has an attitude problem so that's why he sits on the bench on whatever club he goes to.
Plain stupid that he got cut. He fills a need at a position that we may have trouble with if tornado gets A red Or yellow. The kid could have just sat and gained some experience for future world cups because the Guy is young and good.

I was thinking of him the other day, so where is he now?
Originally posted by rigs49:

I was thinking of him the other day, so where is he now?

Hes in Shaktar Donetsk of the Ukraine I think. being a benchwarmer cause of his attitude.
Share 49ersWebzone