There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Im just excited that Mexico finally has forwards that can create for themselves. The squad is also filled with young players that will only get better. Only 5 more days

im so f**king excited!

dude tell me about it....

whats gonna be the score?

I say 3-1 mexico

SA just overmatch
So i've heard that the game is gonna be at 7 am and at 5am. Whats the deal?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
So i've heard that the game is gonna be at 7 am and at 5am. Whats the deal?

It's going to be on at 7am pt but there is a replay on ESPN at 4pm pt and on Telefutura at 7pm. It sucks because I have to leave for work at 8:30. Hopefully, we have a comfortable lead at that point. I'm pissed that none of the Mexico games in the group stage are on weekend.
Slingbox oh hell yeah!!
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
Im just excited that Mexico finally has forwards that can create for themselves. The squad is also filled with young players that will only get better. Only 5 more days

im so f**king excited!

dude tell me about it....

whats gonna be the score?

I say 3-1 mexico

SA just overmatch

I have a pretty good feeling that we're gonna win. I think we'll win either 2-1,2-0, or 3-1.
I don't know man, Mexico usually struggles more against faster teams but I like how our defense has been playing and how our offense matches up against their defense
I am rooting for Mexico big time going to a BBQ and everything. Only thing that scares me is South Africa has not lost in 11 games, and the last game they won, they were awarded 2 very questionable penalties. I think Mexico wins 2-1 late goal by Blanco seals it in the 82 minute.
I wanna see the same team that played against italy but no conejo and aguilar, instead go with guardado and ochoa. The 3 subs i wanna see are barrera,franco(if healthy),Moreno.
Looking for Mex World cup Jerseys...I searched around and didn't really see anything with the 2010 world cup logo.

need some Help
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Looking for Mex World cup Jerseys...I searched around and didn't really see anything with the 2010 world cup logo.

need some Help

I ordered one off of eBay from China for 30 bucks last thursday. It hasnt gotten here yet though so I cant really give feedback on it. And yeah, its ADIDAS.

need some Help

I ordered one off of eBay from China for 30 bucks last thursday. It hasnt gotten here yet though so I cant really give feedback on it. And yeah, its ADIDAS.

Which color did you get?

need some Help

Which color did you get?

I got the black jersey. I've ordered a Nike jersey before from China and it was legit, so im hoping this Adidas one is too.

need some Help

Which color did you get?

I got the black jersey. I've ordered a Nike jersey before from China and it was legit, so im hoping this Adidas one is too.

Sick, can you post the link? I don't care if it is fake or whatever.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

need some Help

Which color did you get?

Sick, can you post the link? I don't care if it is fake or whatever.

here you go
todofut.com All you need is there.