LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

Originally posted by rigs49:
todofut.com All you need is there.

Sold out!

Damn i can't find this jersey anywear in the bay or websites , just the fake jersey sites have them
Originally posted by thuglife619:
I wanna see the same team that played against italy but no conejo and aguilar, instead go with guardado and ochoa. The 3 subs i wanna see are barrera,franco(if healthy),Moreno.

Guardado hardly does anything, his fancy moves never amount to much. Don't get me wrong, he's talented, but he rarely makes a difference out there. I'm not too high on him. I'll be OK with whatever Aguirre does there.

Ochoa should start though for sure.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I wanna see the same team that played against italy but no conejo and aguilar, instead go with guardado and ochoa. The 3 subs i wanna see are barrera,franco(if healthy),Moreno.

Guardado hardly does anything, his fancy moves never amount to much. Don't get me wrong, he's talented, but he rarely makes a difference out there. I'm not too high on him. I'll be OK with whatever Aguirre does there.

did you watch the chile game?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Sold out!

Damn i can't find this jersey anywear in the bay or websites , just the fake jersey sites have them

They sell them at Macy's but I live in LA.

[ Edited by Niner3030 on Jun 7, 2010 at 19:27:50 ]
Originally posted by 1251alex:

hardly

hardly

well then your comment now makes sense then.

hardly

hardly as in he hardly does anything, not saying that he never does anything

hardly

hardly as in he hardly does anything, not saying that he never does anything

idk what the hell you've been smoking man. but its some good s**t.
Yeah guardado is a solid midfielder and he does well on offense as well on helping the defense. He is a guy that can cross the ball well from the left side and make those great runs. Aguilar has done good to but guardado is just better and is a difference maker on the left side.

Sold out!

Just sent you a PM.

Sold out!

Just sent you a PM.

Found one in Sunnyvale at All Star Soccer
Does anybody know of what spanish radio station will have the game on? Here in the Bay.
Does anybody know of what spanish radio station will have the game on? Here in the Bay.

try your local AM radio ESPN deportes station.
Thanks but no thanks to ESPN, I will see what I can find.
Thanks but no thanks to ESPN, I will see what I can find.

you dont like spanish espn? haha.
Share 49ersWebzone