LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 10/11

Originally posted by Hambone_49:
Hi guys i'm an english niners fan with a challenge for whoever want's to accept it. I've been a niners fan for almost thirty years and following my team from this side of the pond hasn't always been easy, but these days thanks to the internet it's almost like being over there. Although i'm a niner die hard i don't like every thing about the NFL, mainly money, players behavior and the cowboy's. I do like college football and i will watch far more college ball than other NFL games. Ok enough about me, i've noticed that you soccer fans follow big teams like Man United or Chelsea or Arsenal as well as others, so here's the challenge, i live in Walsall and i support my home team and go to games when work allows me to. Walsall play in league 1 in england and to be fair they ain't that good. So i challenge you to share my pain and adopt Walsall as your 2nd english team or in some cases 1st. Whatever your sport it isn't always about the big boys. I hope 1 or 2 of at least give it a go and let's see where the niners and the saddlers (walsall's nickname) finish at seasons end.

FUK WALSAL!!!!!! Only steers and queers come from Walsal!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Man this may be a friendly but Berbatov is having himself one helluva game.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
NickV, where are you watching these Benfica games? I would love to actually watch these games instead of just reading the post-game coverage online.

Hambone, Walsall is now my second favorite Engliah team as long as you keep me updated.

ok it's a deal.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Hi guys i'm an english niners fan with a challenge for whoever want's to accept it. I've been a niners fan for almost thirty years and following my team from this side of the pond hasn't always been easy, but these days thanks to the internet it's almost like being over there. Although i'm a niner die hard i don't like every thing about the NFL, mainly money, players behavior and the cowboy's. I do like college football and i will watch far more college ball than other NFL games. Ok enough about me, i've noticed that you soccer fans follow big teams like Man United or Chelsea or Arsenal as well as others, so here's the challenge, i live in Walsall and i support my home team and go to games when work allows me to. Walsall play in league 1 in england and to be fair they ain't that good. So i challenge you to share my pain and adopt Walsall as your 2nd english team or in some cases 1st. Whatever your sport it isn't always about the big boys. I hope 1 or 2 of at least give it a go and let's see where the niners and the saddlers (walsall's nickname) finish at seasons end.

You must be from Brownhills then sweet cheeks!!
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Again, even though its a friendly the Earthquakes played a great game against Tottenham. Hell I even got a scouting report on one of the players I drafted in Alan Hutton lol. He played well.

Too bad I couldn't watch it. I tried but everything was sold out. They filled little buck shaw stadium above capacity.

LOL....Im just messing around man! Just a little initiation , if you call it that....you took it great!!!! Welcome to the WebZone, you'll see this site has everything for ya! Good to see another Niner from the UK aboard!

LOL....Im just messing around man! Just a little initiation , if you call it that....you took it great!!!! Welcome to the WebZone, you'll see this site has everything for ya! Good to see another Niner from the UK aboard!

No worry's man! and thanx for the welcome. I've been following the WebZone for a few years so i know how good it is.
Arsenal Ban Vuvuzelas

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Arsenal Ban Vuvuzelas

Hopefully Juve wins at least the Europa League this season.

No worry's man! and thanx for the welcome. I've been following the WebZone for a few years so i know how good it is.

I have family that live there and support Norwich City...I guess that makes us enemies? lol
  • dman
  • Veteran

I'm gonna start watching the European league so I'm trying to decide what team to root for. It's between Barcelons and anyone else I guess.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I'm gonna start watching the European league so I'm trying to decide what team to root for. It's between Barcelons and anyone else I guess.

Real Madrid
Share 49ersWebzone