LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 10/11

Originally posted by pelos21:
I'm gonna start watching the European league so I'm trying to decide what team to root for. It's between Barcelons and anyone else I guess.

Barcelona dude. f**k Real Madrid.
F**k dat s**t!

OK how bout watch both for a while then decide.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by Hambone_49:
Hi guys i'm an english niners fan with a challenge for whoever want's to accept it. I've been a niners fan for almost thirty years and following my team from this side of the pond hasn't always been easy, but these days thanks to the internet it's almost like being over there. Although i'm a niner die hard i don't like every thing about the NFL, mainly money, players behavior and the cowboy's. I do like college football and i will watch far more college ball than other NFL games. Ok enough about me, i've noticed that you soccer fans follow big teams like Man United or Chelsea or Arsenal as well as others, so here's the challenge, i live in Walsall and i support my home team and go to games when work allows me to. Walsall play in league 1 in england and to be fair they ain't that good. So i challenge you to share my pain and adopt Walsall as your 2nd english team or in some cases 1st. Whatever your sport it isn't always about the big boys. I hope 1 or 2 of at least give it a go and let's see where the niners and the saddlers (walsall's nickname) finish at seasons end.

FUK WALSAL!!!!!! Only steers and queers come from Walsal!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be from Brownhills then sweet cheeks!!

LOL....Im just messing around man! Just a little initiation , if you call it that....you took it great!!!! Welcome to the WebZone, you'll see this site has everything for ya! Good to see another Niner from the UK aboard!

No worry's man! and thanx for the welcome. I've been following the WebZone for a few years so i know how good it is.

I have family that live there and support Norwich City...I guess that makes us enemies? lol

Not at all, no problems with carrot crunchers down our way m8! Quick quiz who would they say is the bigger embarassment Delia Smith or Roy Keane?
Originally posted by foreign49er:
NickV, where are you watching these Benfica games? I would love to actually watch these games instead of just reading the post-game coverage online.

Hambone, Walsall is now my second favorite Engliah team as long as you keep me updated.

ok it's a deal.

As promised the result from our 1st pre-season friendly last night against local rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers lost 0-4. Im not gonna read to much into pre-season, it's all about getting the squad ready for when the league begins, a bit like OTAs and training camp.
NickV, where are you watching these Benfica games? I would love to actually watch these games instead of just reading the post-game coverage online.

Hambone, Walsall is now my second favorite Engliah team as long as you keep me updated.

ok it's a deal.

As promised the result from our 1st pre-season friendly last night against local rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers lost 0-4. Im not gonna read to much into pre-season, it's all about getting the squad ready for when the league begins, a bit like OTAs and training camp.

Most definitely. Wolves are a solid team too, nothing to be embarrassed about.
  • dman
  • Veteran

ok it's a deal.

Here you go ... http://www.iraqgoals.tv/ch1.html
Hi guys i'm an english niners fan with a challenge for whoever want's to accept it. I've been a niners fan for almost thirty years and following my team from this side of the pond hasn't always been easy, but these days thanks to the internet it's almost like being over there. Although i'm a niner die hard i don't like every thing about the NFL, mainly money, players behavior and the cowboy's. I do like college football and i will watch far more college ball than other NFL games. Ok enough about me, i've noticed that you soccer fans follow big teams like Man United or Chelsea or Arsenal as well as others, so here's the challenge, i live in Walsall and i support my home team and go to games when work allows me to. Walsall play in league 1 in england and to be fair they ain't that good. So i challenge you to share my pain and adopt Walsall as your 2nd english team or in some cases 1st. Whatever your sport it isn't always about the big boys. I hope 1 or 2 of at least give it a go and let's see where the niners and the saddlers (walsall's nickname) finish at seasons end.

LOL....Im just messing around man! Just a little initiation , if you call it that....you took it great!!!! Welcome to the WebZone, you'll see this site has everything for ya! Good to see another Niner from the UK aboard!

No worry's man! and thanx for the welcome. I've been following the WebZone for a few years so i know how good it is.

I have family that live there and support Norwich City...I guess that makes us enemies? lol

Not at all, no problems with carrot crunchers down our way m8! Quick quiz who would they say is the bigger embarassment Delia Smith or Roy Keane?

Im not getting into that one.

ok it's a deal.

That's true, Wolves played mainly their 2nd string and academy players, 1 or 2 good prospects on show. I went to the game with my manager from work who is a Wolves fan. Last season i offered him a £50 bet that the 49ers would win more games than Wolves and he didn't take it, but it's on for this season!!

Im not getting into that one.

Fair play, we'll leave it there
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Haha, the English.

Mascherano Cried When Told he couldn't join Juventus

apparently, former transfer director Alessio Secco could have had Mascherano, Van Der Vaart, and Cassano. Idiot.
http://www.soccerjones.com/soccer-news/world-cup/fff-suspends-world-cup-squad
Originally posted by vrabbit:

that is f**king awesome.
Brazil has new coach. Muricy Ramalho, from Fluminense FC.

His is best known to be the only brazilian coach to get a threepeat of the National League (2006,07,08).
Originally posted by vrabbit:

you are wanted in the parking lot nfl draft
Share 49ersWebzone