There are 205 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 10/11

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Anybody know anything about Herculez Gomez? I hadn't heard of him before but apparently he lit it up in Mexico?

coming off the bench, he won the league's top goalscorer with a team fighting relegation. A week ago he was sold to one of Mexico's most recent successful club. He is a beast.

Who? Please say Toluca
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Anybody know anything about Herculez Gomez? I hadn't heard of him before but apparently he lit it up in Mexico?

coming off the bench, he won the league's top goalscorer with a team fighting relegation. A week ago he was sold to one of Mexico's most recent successful club. He is a beast.

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

haha, its cool man, word is you guys are getting Johan Fano from Atlante, he shared the top goal scoring title with Hercules and Chicharito.

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

haha, its cool man, word is you guys are getting Johan Fano from Atlante, he shared the top goal scoring title with Hercules and Chicharito.

haha sweet! is he a good playmaker? or does he need to be set up? we really lack a playmaking forward

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

haha sweet! is he a good playmaker? or does he need to be set up? we really lack a playmaking forward

His last 6 goals were in the last 6 matches so im guessing he needs to be setup.

on another note...Vilar is morelias new goalie! And Munoz goes to Atlante.
Rumor: Hector Raul Mancilla and Darwin Quintero to America.
Hopefully Elias Hernandez DOES NOT go to Chivas, hes my favorite player. Cmon Morelia, dont f**k up like you did with Damian Alvarez.
Cesare Prandelli of Fiorentina has been nominated to succeed Marcello Lippi as the national coach of Italy. I LOVE the move, he has been great for Fiorentina.

Any opinions from you guys on the hire?
  • dman
  • Veteran
Euro 2016 to be held in France.

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Cesare Prandelli of Fiorentina has been nominated to succeed Marcello Lippi as the national coach of Italy. I LOVE the move, he has been great for Fiorentina.

No opinions? you guys must not follow serie A much.

No opinions? you guys must not follow serie A much.

I haven't been able to follow much lately, but I respect your opinion on the subject

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

Johan Fanos my uncle
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

Johan Fanos my uncle

really? thats badass. haha. too bad Atlante sucks.
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

Johan Fanos my uncle

really? thats badass. haha. too bad Atlante sucks.

He'll be in a better place now
Share 49ersWebzone