Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 772 users in the forums

All Time Soccer World Cup (Webzone Style)

lol damn
lol, it's chill
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Rose's team is scary looking, let's all hope they don't perform like this in every game

And to think I was being ridiculed for picking all-time greats, not modern, trendy picks. I'd love to see that result in real life, 4-0 over Real!

I know my footie!
On another note, huge thanks for putting in all this time and effort, way beyond the call of duty
Originally posted by redrose49er:
On another note, huge thanks for putting in all this time and effort, way beyond the call of duty

on that note ....

just an fyi that right now most of my free time is going towards watching the WC, futbol nut that I am. I'll pick it up once they stop showing 3 games/day, every day of the week, lol
btw, out of curiosity I simmed another Real Madrid vs Blackburn game with Real as the home team and the spanish team won 3-0. so I guess home field has an advantage?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
btw, out of curiosity I simmed another Real Madrid vs Blackburn game with Real as the home team and the spanish team won 3-0. so I guess home field has an advantage?

told ya
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
btw, out of curiosity I simmed another Real Madrid vs Blackburn game with Real as the home team and the spanish team won 3-0. so I guess home field has an advantage?

told ya

We rested our stars, claiming a 4-3 aggregate win.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
btw, out of curiosity I simmed another Real Madrid vs Blackburn game with Real as the home team and the spanish team won 3-0. so I guess home field has an advantage?

told ya

We rested our stars, claiming a 4-3 aggregate win.



lets get this s**t rolling!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
lets get this s**t rolling!

I'm on it!
The Aston Villa/Chico Rooks Starting Lineup (4-4-2)

Forward: Ferenc Puskas (Hungary)
Forward: George Weah (Liberia)
Left Mid: Paul Gascoigne (England)
Attacking Mid: Karl Heinz-Rummenigge (Germany)
Right Mid: Jairzinho (Brazil)
Center Mid: Carlos Valderrama (Columbia)
Left Back: Patrice Evra (France)
Center Back: Ruud Gullit (Netherlands)
Sweeper: Hong Myung-Bo (Korea)
Right Back: Sergio Ramos (Spain)
Goalkeeper: Peter Schmeichel (Denmark)


-----------------Puskas-----------Weah--------------------
-----------------------Rummenigge------------------------
--------Gascoigne-------------------------Jairzinho-------
------------------------Valderrama-------------------------
---------------------------Gullit------------------------------
---Evra-------------------------------------------Ramos----
-------------------------Myung-Bo--------------------------
-------------------------Schmeichel-------------------------

RESERVES
Defender: Alpay Ozalan (Turkey)
Defender: Jorginho (Brazil)
Midfielder: Xabi Alonso (Spain)
Forward: Giuseppe Signori (Italy)
Forward: Davor Suker (Croatia)
Originally posted by SacRock14:
The Aston Villa/Chico Rooks Starting Lineup (4-4-2)

Forward: Ferenc Puskas (Hungary)
Forward: George Weah (Liberia)
Left Mid: Paul Gascoigne (England)
Attacking Mid: Karl Heinz-Rummenigge (Germany)
Right Mid: Jairzinho (Brazil)
Center Mid: Carlos Valderrama (Columbia)
Left Back: Patrice Evra (France)
Center Back: Ruud Gullit (Netherlands)
Sweeper: Hong Myung-Bo (Korea)
Right Back: Sergio Ramos (Spain)
Goalkeeper: Peter Schmeichel (Denmark)


-----------------Puskas-----------Weah--------------------
-----------------------Rummenigge------------------------
--------Gascoigne-------------------------Jairzinho-------
------------------------Valderrama-------------------------
---------------------------Gullit------------------------------
---Evra-------------------------------------------Ramos----
-------------------------Myung-Bo--------------------------
-------------------------Schmeichel-------------------------

RESERVES
Defender: Alpay Ozalan (Turkey)
Defender: Jorginho (Brazil)
Midfielder: Xabi Alonso (Spain)
Forward: Giuseppe Signori (Italy)
Forward: Davor Suker (Croatia)



that formation is a 4-1-2-1-2 in FIFA 10
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SacRock14:
The Aston Villa/Chico Rooks Starting Lineup (4-4-2)

Forward: Ferenc Puskas (Hungary)
Forward: George Weah (Liberia)
Left Mid: Paul Gascoigne (England)
Attacking Mid: Karl Heinz-Rummenigge (Germany)
Right Mid: Jairzinho (Brazil)
Center Mid: Carlos Valderrama (Columbia)
Left Back: Patrice Evra (France)
Center Back: Ruud Gullit (Netherlands)
Sweeper: Hong Myung-Bo (Korea)
Right Back: Sergio Ramos (Spain)
Goalkeeper: Peter Schmeichel (Denmark)


-----------------Puskas-----------Weah--------------------
-----------------------Rummenigge------------------------
--------Gascoigne-------------------------Jairzinho-------
------------------------Valderrama-------------------------
---------------------------Gullit------------------------------
---Evra-------------------------------------------Ramos----
-------------------------Myung-Bo--------------------------
-------------------------Schmeichel-------------------------

RESERVES
Defender: Alpay Ozalan (Turkey)
Defender: Jorginho (Brazil)
Midfielder: Xabi Alonso (Spain)
Forward: Giuseppe Signori (Italy)
Forward: Davor Suker (Croatia)



that formation is a 4-1-2-1-2 in FIFA 10

That's a 4-4-2. Nobody plays that perfect of position to hold it to that ridiculously detailed formation.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone