LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

All Time Soccer World Cup (Webzone Style)

Ok guys, I entered the 16 teams into a custom tournament and it created the groups in the order I entered the teams. So, I went ahead and choose to "randomize groups" THREE TIMES.

Here are the results:

Group A

Guadalajara (Babyshaq90)
AC Milan (IdentityCrisis)
Sao Paulo (Brew)
Valencia C.F. (vrabbit)

Group B

Inter (SFCH3DDERZ)
Boca Juniors (VDSF)
Juventus (1251alex)
Arsenal (dman)

Group C

Barcelona (crzy)
L.A. Galaxy (Hollywood49er)
Liverpool (GameOver)
Manchester Utd (ninerlifer)

Group D

Aston Villa (SacRock14)
Real Madrid (silkyjohnson)
Blackburn Rovers (redrose49er)
Parma (Kalen49ers)

Good luck to everyone, I'm still working on setting the rosters so this won't get started just yet, but I figured I would let you guys know this much. Also like I mentioned in the draft thread, bookings and injuries will be disable for the purposes of this draft.

[ Edited by vrabbit on May 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM ]
Whichever team has the most Italians* on their squad will win this. Book it!

*note: each Portuguee counts as 1/2 of an Italian. It's part of the 1947 "Mediterranean Umbrella Treaty" that stipulates: "...any country touching the Mediterranean Sea can claim Italian citizenship for the sole benefit of improving it's level of respect within the international communal standing."

so... someone tell me who has the most Eye-tal-Yans, and you've secured my vote through to the Final.

I pick Juve to take it!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

*note: each Portuguee counts as 1/2 of an Italian. It's part of the 1947 "Mediterranean Umbrella Treaty" that stipulates: "...any country touching the Mediterranean Sea can claim Italian citizenship for the sole benefit of improving it's level of respect within the international communal standing."

so... someone tell me who has the most Eye-tal-Yans, and you've secured my vote through to the Final.

Sweet! So Im 100% Portuguese and 50% Italian? 150% sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy!

lol
Originally posted by NickV:

Sweet! So Im 100% Portuguese and 50% Italian? 150% sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy!

lol

Yes. Yes, you are. But they have a name for people like you. That name is...

"Social Climber."

I do believe that would be my squad IWAS.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Correction... "our"

"our squad"

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Correction... "our"

"our squad"

Not to mention I took an italian club in Milan.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:

lol

Yes. Yes, you are. But they have a name for people like you. That name is...

"Social Climber."

lmfao
Dopeness...

The Italian team wins... with no Italians... crazy!
I'm gonna run a friendly between the two teams I've created so far: Barcelona vs L.A. Galaxy; both 6-star teams

should I post highlights?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'm gonna run a friendly between the two teams I've created so far: Barcelona vs L.A. Galaxy; both 6-star teams

Share 49ersWebzone