LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

All Time Soccer World Cup (Webzone Style)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

lucky b*****d
Originally posted by vrabbit:

stupid FIFA10

So Chivas and Valencia got a good defensive game going, to the point where after 90 minutes nobody had scored. I then decided to make them play OT for golden goal, and Chivas came thru with a Muller header in the 94th minute. However, the replay never showed, and the game ended, and I couldn't save the damn replay

As for the game, both teams were solid defending the middle, so most of the real offense had to come from the wings. Del Piero and Facchetti had a nice battle going on their side, while Shevchenko and Neal were going at it in the air. Giggs tried to create some opportunities on the left side but his crosses didn't find gold, and Baggio had some chances, you'll see one in a second where I went but nothing happened til OT when Muller's header (from a Cuah cross) banged off the left post and dropped to the right for the goal.

highlights (no goals there though )

Substitutions

63min: Iniesta (out), Gattuso (in) - Chivas
69min: Guadiola (out), Xavi (in) - Valencia
72min: Cubillas (out), Caniggia (in) - Valencia
81min: Del Piero (out), Cuahtemoc (in) - Chivas
[ Edited by vrabbit on May 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM ]
ok it's done now, off to work on rose's roster
  • dman
  • Veteran
Thanks a ton vrab

You really saved this draft
Originally posted by dman:
Thanks a ton vrab

we had all put too much time into it to just let it die
Thanks a ton vrab

you cant tranfer there ratings and people somehow huh... to help out with immingg?

Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Thanks a ton vrab

you cant tranfer there ratings and people somehow huh... to help out with immingg?

you mean like someone else would work on rosters on their xbox and then would transfer it to me online?

no, you can't
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Thanks a ton vrab

you mean like someone else would work on rosters on their xbox and then would transfer it to me online?

no, you can't

awww. that would be good if possible
are the videos I posted still showing for you guys?
i still see 'em
silky if you don't want to cry or get angry, you can stop reading right now

Blackburn Rovers 4
Real Madrid 0

Man of the Match: CF - Dalglish FOUR GOALS!

Substitutions:

62min: Riquelme (out), Fabregas (in) - Real Madrid
72min: Didi (out), Boniek (in) - Blackburn Rovers
75min: Matthaus (out), Camacho (in); Ribery (out), Falcao (in) - Real Madrid

Notes: I couldn't help but crack up as the game went on. Rose's team looked like the had the greatest chemistry in the world, they'd pass to empty spots and hit a teammate, win most jump balls, etc. Their back four absolutely shut down Ronaldo and Sanchez, and their midfield controlled most of the game so Riquelme and Gento couldn't get much going. Madrid's best chances came early on with Ribery breaking out on the right side but his crosses would be rejected by Blackburn's back four, who as I mentioned were dominant.

On the other side, Dalglish just made Passarella and Varela his b***hes, it was unfair watching it to be honest. Matthews and Best on the wings were working at will and Zidane and Didi were taking care of the middle.

First match-up where the team I thought looked better on paper actually won. Rose's team is scary looking, let's all hope they don't perform like this in every game
Share 49ersWebzone