LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

**Utah Jazz Offseason Thread**

Where do we stand with Boozer now? He's being courted by the Nets, Bulls, and even the Cavs

I really hope that if we don't sign him, we do a sign and trade to get a few pieces back. We need a PF/C and a backup PG bad
Originally posted by saniner:
Where do we stand with Boozer now? He's being courted by the Nets, Bulls, and even the Cavs

I really hope that if we don't sign him, we do a sign and trade to get a few pieces back. We need a PF/C and a backup PG bad

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

That was pretty fast I wonder if he knows Lebron is going there. Either way I knew he wouldn't come back.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

That was pretty fast I wonder if he knows Lebron is going there. Either way I knew he wouldn't come back.

Still a bummer for him to go. Do we go after David Lee now? Maybe trade for Al Jefferson? I'd prefer to go after Jefferson, but we'll see. There's no way we don't go after someone now, since we have NO depth at the 4, and terrible depth at the 5

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

Still a bummer for him to go. Do we go after David Lee now? Maybe trade for Al Jefferson? I'd prefer to go after Jefferson, but we'll see. There's no way we don't go after someone now, since we have NO depth at the 4, and terrible depth at the 5

Yeah even though he's lazy I'd take Jefferson over Lee since he's a bit taller. I just don't know how much the T-Wolves would want for him. We probably offered Boozer more money but I think he sees a better chance to win with Chicago so he bolted just like he did with Cleveland. Either way I won't miss him too much. His horrible work ethic along with Okurs in the first couple years of their contracts really cost us a chance at a title.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
are you guys shopping AK?
Originally posted by Hopper:
are you guys shopping AK?

There's been rumors here and there but nothing legit that says we are. Since he's in the last year of his contract I'm sure some teams will try to grab him.

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

offer me a trade for Jefferson
Originally posted by valrod33:

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

Thats just the thing we dont realy have a lot to offer. I can see an AK for Jefferson trade but I don't know how much Jefferson is making next season.

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

Thats just the thing we dont realy have a lot to offer. I can see an AK for Jefferson trade but I don't know how much Jefferson is making next season.

13 million next year

Boozer's a scum bag. You all should be happy to have him gone... though something in return probably would've been nice.

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

13 million next year

AK makes 17+ I think so we'd probably send some cash to make the deal fair.

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

13 million next year

or just throw in Deron
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Boozer's a scum bag. You all should be happy to have him gone... though something in return probably would've been nice.

Yeah I'm not gonna miss him too much but I wish it was in a sign and trade though it woulda been nice to get a Taj Gibson or a Noah or something from Chicago.

NVM

Boozer to the Bulls

13 million next year

or just throw in Deron

Nope I don't think so.
Share 49ersWebzone