There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Utah Jazz Offseason Thread**

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

nice. although i still think the "utah" on the home logo should be there, and the name font looks kinda weird. is that just the pic generator, or what itll actually look like?
Supposively thats what they'll actually look like. They won't debut the actual jerseys until June though.
Originally posted by Niners99:

nice. although i still think the "utah" on the home logo should be there, and the name font looks kinda weird. is that just the pic generator, or what itll actually look like?

Supposively thats what they'll actually look like. They won't debut the actual jerseys until June though.
It'll be interesting to see if they change much, if at all. I do like the new look though, and I wont be too upset if they don't add "UTAH" to the home jersey. It's just nice to have a change
nvm
[ Edited by NinerFanMT on May 23, 2010 at 9:45 AM ]
Mentions the Jazz a bit in his interview.

Supposively the new logo on the court

If it is, I don't mind it at all. It just seems like they're trying to incorporate that green color, which is ok. It'll be exciting to see what everything looks like

yikes....i dunno about that one....

looks like some little kid got an NBA coloring book and his crayola markers out and had never seen the Jazz logo before...
Quote:
According to Adrian Wojanrowski of Yahoo! Sports, sources say the Sacramento Kings are also still open to trade possibilities, and the Detroit Pistons and the Utah Jazz are two teams eager to move up in the draft. The Pistons’ Tayshaun Prince could be intriguing to the Kings, who are eager to add a veteran small forward to the roster.
Prince could be an alternative to Hedo Turkoglu, another small forward who could be a target for the Kings.

Interesting looks like we want someone in the top 5 probably Monroe.
Quote:
According to Adrian Wojanrowski of Yahoo! Sports, sources say the Sacramento Kings are also still open to trade possibilities, and the Detroit Pistons and the Utah Jazz are two teams eager to move up in the draft. The Pistons’ Tayshaun Prince could be intriguing to the Kings, who are eager to add a veteran small forward to the roster.
Prince could be an alternative to Hedo Turkoglu, another small forward who could be a target for the Kings.

I would love for us to move up! maybe move Kirilenko and pick up Nocioni. I'm sure there would have to be other players involved but moving Kirilenko would free up some space for us to possibly resign Boozer or another FA. At 5 we could land the top big man available. Cousins, but more likely Monroe like you said. I feel that for us to improve we need to move up. We could potentially lose a lot of key guys once free agency starts(Boozer, Korver, Matthews...)

[ Edited by saniner on Jun 14, 2010 at 12:28:42 ]
Isn't the uniform and logo announcement tomorrow? We'll finally get to see what the real thing looks like!
Originally posted by saniner:
Quote:

I would love for us to move up! maybe move Kirilenko and pick up Nocioni. I'm sure there would have to be other players involved but moving Kirilenko would free up some space for us to possibly resign Boozer or another FA. At 5 we could land the top big man available. Cousins, but more likely Monroe like you said. I feel that for us to improve we need to move up. We could potentially lose a lot of key guys once free agency starts(Boozer, Korver, Matthews...)

at this point, i say we just keep AK47. hes been here so long now. the Jazz have a tradition of keeping their stars their whole careers, or close to it. AK has ties to the Malone and Stockton days. i dunno, itd be a shame to see him leave the team after all these years.

plus my jersey would become outdated. lol
Originally posted by saniner:
Isn't the uniform and logo announcement tomorrow? We'll finally get to see what the real thing looks like!

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! I can't wait to start buyin them.
Sucks we gotta wait till August for the jerseys.
Well so much for the Nocioni trade.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home