There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Orlando Magic Offseason Thread***

Boston +7

I just want to say good luck to the many great Magic fans on the board in what looks to be a close exciting series you all have an outstanding team and it's an honor and provelge to be in the Easyern Conference finals with you. Of course I hope we win but it would be no shame to lose to such a fine organization

Go old Irishmen
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pre-Game is on!

• dman
  • Veteran
This is gonna be epic

Magic in 7
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I guess I was being a little overconfident at first..but now watching the pre-game..and listening to a few things..this series is going to be GREAT!

Nelson vs. Rondo
Carter vs. Pierce
Barnes vs. Allen
Lewis vs. Garnett
Howard vs. Perkins

Originally posted by jrg:
I guess I was being a little overconfident at first..but now watching the pre-game..and listening to a few things..this series is going to be GREAT!

Nelson vs. Rondo
Carter vs. Pierce
Barnes vs. Allen
Lewis vs. Garnett
Howard vs. Perkins

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LundyLove:
I just want to say good luck to the many great Magic fans on the board in what looks to be a close exciting series you all have an outstanding team and it's an honor and provelge to be in the Easyern Conference finals with you. Of course I hope we win but it would be no shame to lose to such a fine organization

Go old Irishmen

Classy as usual Lundy. Nice to hear from you, haven't seen ya much during the regular season. Good luck to you guys as well. Here's to a great series
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Go old Irishmen

Classy as usual Lundy. Nice to hear from you, haven't seen ya much during the regular season. Good luck to you guys as well. Here's to a great series

I was like the Celtics and bored with the regular season
  • jrg
  • Veteran
GAME TIME!!!
7-1, Boston to start the game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Orlando coming out cold..lets pick it up guys!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Slow start for both teams really..lol everyones missing
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wow Magic come on! Sloppy as hell basketball
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Dwight needs to realize he's not going up against Al Horford. Plus Carter is a little to aggressive for my liking right now.l