None of these teams have advanced.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
None of these teams have advanced.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

I know man, must be boring w/ all those games the Jazz are winning over there on the west coast.
why even start a thread yet? The Cavs and Celtics are going 7. Maybe your scared someone might beat you to the punch when that series is over ? Is it that big a deal?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
why even start a thread yet? The Cavs and Celtics are going 7. Maybe your scared someone might beat you to the punch when that series is over ? Is it that big a deal?

Originally posted by jrg:

I know man, must be boring w/ all those games the Jazz are winning over there on the west coast.

It was more like being bored with another Magic dominated series but whatever. See if I root for Orlando from now on.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

It was more like being bored with another Magic dominated series but whatever. See if I root for Orlando from now on.

Just giving ya s**t man..but yeah I hear ya..as much as I've loved every second of it..I'm ready to see someone actually compete w/ Orlando already.
I f**king hate the Celtics.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Heard a NBA media guy on the radio today. He was saying that he had talked to quite a few Magic players and the majority of the feelings that they gave off were that they were hoping to get the Cavs in the finals. He said they felt the Celtics were the team that would give them the biggest problems.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Heard a NBA media guy on the radio today. He was saying that he had talked to quite a few Magic players and the majority of the feelings that they gave off were that they were hoping to get the Cavs in the finals. He said they felt the Celtics were the team that would give them the biggest problems.

The Celtics matchup very well with the Magic.

The magic are not gonna roll through this round at all. I think the Celtics take em
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The Celtics matchup very well with the Magic.

The magic are not gonna roll through this round at all. I think the Celtics take em

I think if the Celtics win one of the 1st 2 games, Orlando could be in trouble.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Share 49ersWebzone