Originally posted by crzy:
.
lmao
[ Edited by Dino on May 14, 2010 at 9:39 PM ]
There are 631 users in the forums
Originally posted by crzy:
.
Dwight..
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL. I think D12 is #1 on my "list of athletes I'd like to go to a club with". That dude has personality for days.
Completely unrelated, but food for thought nonetheless. Boston is 6-0 in series where they have Kevin Garnett.
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL. I think D12 is #1 on my "list of athletes I'd like to go to a club with". That dude has personality for days.
Completely unrelated, but food for thought nonetheless. Boston is 6-0 in series where they have Kevin Garnett.
How many of those games did Jameer Nelson play in?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL. I think D12 is #1 on my "list of athletes I'd like to go to a club with". That dude has personality for days.
Completely unrelated, but food for thought nonetheless. Boston is 6-0 in series where they have Kevin Garnett.
How many of those games did Jameer Nelson play in?
Garnett>>>>>Nelson
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Go Magic.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I want a boston phoenix championship
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by teeohh:
I want a boston phoenix championship
The Webzone would riot.
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL. I think D12 is #1 on my "list of athletes I'd like to go to a club with". That dude has personality for days.
Completely unrelated, but food for thought nonetheless. Boston is 6-0 in series where they have Kevin Garnett.
How many of those games did Jameer Nelson play in?
Garnett>>>>>Nelson
Not denying that.
But, who is helping their team more?
Nelson:
20.5 PPG
52% shooting
5.3 AST
Garnett:
17.6 PPG
54% shooting
8.3 REB
Just throwing it out there. Regardless, I can not wait to see Nelson vs. Rondo.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by LA9erFan:
LOL. I think D12 is #1 on my "list of athletes I'd like to go to a club with". That dude has personality for days.
Completely unrelated, but food for thought nonetheless. Boston is 6-0 in series where they have Kevin Garnett.
How many of those games did Jameer Nelson play in?
Garnett>>>>>Nelson
Not denying that.
But, who is helping their team more?
Nelson:
20.5 PPG
52% shooting
5.3 AST
Garnett:
17.6 PPG
54% shooting
8.3 REB
Just throwing it out there. Regardless, I can not wait to see Nelson vs. Rondo.
I'd say on an individual matchup basis, Nelson vs Rondo is one of the best left in the playoffs. Rondo is playing out of his mind right now. It's gonna be very interesting to see how the play him.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Completely unrelated, but food for thought nonetheless. Boston is 6-0 in series where they have Kevin Garnett.
