There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All TIME MLB Draft: BirdmanJr is UP. Fincham11 is ON DECK

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by dman:
i got f***ed

Not necessarily. LA9erFan had the 24th pick in the NBA draft and ended up drafting the best team (so far)

Yeah, my preference in these and the fantasy drafts is to pick late and grab the "how the f**k is this guy not taken yet?" player. And if you're picking near the end, and then you have one of the top picks in the next round.

I guarantee you that there will be someone available at your pick that you weren't expecting, dman.

And I'm stoked about this draft. I'm not much of a fan of MLB anymore because of the lack of a salary cap, but I love the sport.

Eventually a salary cap will happen. It's destiny. Just like a college football playoff.

I came
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
I just realized ninerlifer picked 7th in the basketball draft, 1st in the football draft, and now 4th in the baseball draft.


that random list generator i use really likes ninerlifer.
Originally posted by crzy:
I just realized ninerlifer picked 7th in the basketball draft, 1st in the football draft, and now 4th in the baseball draft.


that random list generator i use really likes ninerlifer.

stop jinxing it!!!! I also picked 3rd in the All Time Soccer Draft, 3rd in the Current Soccer Draft, and 2nd in Huckleberry's current MLB draft

Hot Damn! Alright I'll be right back with my pick.
Originally posted by crzy:
I just realized ninerlifer picked 7th in the basketball draft, 1st in the football draft, and now 4th in the baseball draft.


that random list generator i use really likes ninerlifer.

that randomizer hates me
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Hot Damn! Alright I'll be right back with my pick.

Take forever!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Where's Huck. You're on DECK.
Alright, who am I kidding. The best player to ever step on the field* LF - Barry Bonds.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Alright, who am I kidding. The best player to ever step on the field* LF - Barry Bonds.

There's only two other players I would have not made fun of you for picking, and they should go in the next two.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Alright, who am I kidding. The best player to ever step on the field* LF - Barry Bonds.

Was that asterisk on purpose?
Please tell me this is your pick...
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Bonds is a fine pick. He's the best left handed hitter of all time.
The Royals select the best hitter of all time, Ted Williams, LF Boston Red Sox



Originally posted by crzy:
Bonds is a fine pick. He's the best left handed hitter of all time.

Except for the guy I just picked.