LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

All TIME MLB Draft: BirdmanJr is UP. Fincham11 is ON DECK

That a HUGE Name Drop on the first Page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do our rosters look like?

We got the full starting lineup, and then what? How many bench players and how many pitchers?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
So where's Amp

He's still
f**kING DAN!
25 positions
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone who makes a pick as horrible as Chien-Ming Wang in the other draft.......you could be kicked out of the draft.

If a majority of people vote to kick you out, you're out.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
So where's Amp

He's still
f**kING DAN!

Originally posted by ninerlifer:
25 positions

How many of those are pitchers?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
That a HUGE Name Drop on the first Page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's okay. Everyone knows who 42 is.
Originally posted by crzy:
Anyone who makes a pick as horrible as Chien-Ming Wang in the other draft.......you could be kicked out of the draft.

Exactly!!!!!

Exactly!!!!!

+1

Exactly!!!!!

+1

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
You have to pick 25 players

At least 12 of those have to be position players. You have to pick a minimum of 6 pitchers. The other 7 players, can be either position players or pitchers

C
1B
2B
3B
SS
OF
OF
OF
Util
Util
Util
Util

SP
SP/RP
SP/RP
SP/RP
SP/RP
SP/RP

+7 players who are either positon players or pitchers

[ Edited by YourHuckleberry on Apr 7, 2010 at 18:16:02 ]
Originally posted by dman:
i got f***ed

Not necessarily. LA9erFan had the 24th pick in the NBA draft and ended up drafting the best team (so far)

Yeah, my preference in these and the fantasy drafts is to pick late and grab the "how the f**k is this guy not taken yet?" player. And if you're picking near the end, and then you have one of the top picks in the next round.

I guarantee you that there will be someone available at your pick that you weren't expecting, dman.

And I'm stoked about this draft. I'm not much of a fan of MLB anymore because of the lack of a salary cap, but I love the sport.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by dman:
i got f***ed

Not necessarily. LA9erFan had the 24th pick in the NBA draft and ended up drafting the best team (so far)

Yeah, my preference in these and the fantasy drafts is to pick late and grab the "how the f**k is this guy not taken yet?" player. And if you're picking near the end, and then you have one of the top picks in the next round.

I guarantee you that there will be someone available at your pick that you weren't expecting, dman.

And I'm stoked about this draft. I'm not much of a fan of MLB anymore because of the lack of a salary cap, but I love the sport.

Eventually a salary cap will happen. It's destiny. Just like a college football playoff.
Share 49ersWebzone