LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 381 users in the forums

All Time MLB Draft Teams are set!!!! Draft Time!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dino:
^^ what he said
I propose you find ONE MORE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! So we can have 24!!!!!!

JEEZ!!!!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

JEEZ!!!!!!

i thought we had 24. lol sorry.

[ Edited by Dino on Apr 6, 2010 at 09:51:22 ]

JEEZ!!!!!!

lol me too.

The list on the first page goes to 24, making it look like we have all the players, but there's a spot that says OPEN right in the middle.

Who makes a list like that?
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

JEEZ!!!!!!

lol me too.

The list on the first page goes to 24, making it look like we have all the players, but there's a spot that says OPEN right in the middle.

Who makes a list like that?

Someone dropped out....go recruit one mpre player so I can randomize the order...
I'm still intrigued. How long do these usually last for? Just not sure I'll have to time to be able to finish the draft.
And crzy has volunteered to run the draft. Since he is the man at this stuff, I dont have enough time myself....Ive got to get going now though.
Nobody wants the Red Sox? LOL thats funny!
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I'm still intrigued. How long do these usually last for? Just not sure I'll have to time to be able to finish the draft.

Why won't you have time to finish, are you gonna die soon?

Yes.

No, I'm moving out of the Country soon and not sure how much longer I'll have internet access for and when I'll actually be able to get it back when I'm settled in Germany.

The draft will take probably 4 months to complete. Maybe less if everyone is on point. Boise we would love to have you. But if you cant make your pick, Its gonna hold everyone up....UNLESS, you PM one of us your top three players you want in order, if you know your pick is coming up and you know you wont be around a cpu.

After teams are drafted we are gonna simulate the matchups on WhatIfSports, just like the All Time NBA threads we have pinned.

Yes.

No, I'm moving out of the Country soon and not sure how much longer I'll have internet access for and when I'll actually be able to get it back when I'm settled in Germany.

You got access to the internet on your phone?

Yes.

Well I do but I'm canceling it because it doesn't work over there for me. I'm going to live there for 4 years.

Yes.

Well I do but I'm canceling it because it doesn't work over there for me. I'm going to live there for 4 years.

So are you gonna get a phone over there? If so, you can possibly do it...if not, really dont worry about it.

The draft will take probably 4 months to complete. Maybe less if everyone is on point. Boise we would love to have you. But if you cant make your pick, Its gonna hold everyone up....UNLESS, you PM one of us your top three players you want in order, if you know your pick is coming up and you know you wont be around a cpu.

After teams are drafted we are gonna simulate the matchups on WhatIfSports, just like the All Time NBA threads we have pinned.

Damn. I probably can't. I honestly want to but not sure how it's going to work. We're not sure if we are going to live on base or off base at this point. How quickly they'll be able to hook up our internet. My internet for the next few months will probably consist of having to go to the base library.

I really don't want to take the chance and hold everything up for you guys.
Share 49ersWebzone