There are 143 users in the forums

All Time MLB Draft Teams are set!!!! Draft Time!!!!!!

I can't wait til' this gets going. I love doing drafts
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Are we going to have a seperate thread for just our draft picks when we get started?

crzy said he is gonna run it. he is the master of the collabarative draft threads....so it looks like it is seperate....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAB WE GET ONE MORE PLAYER?
Out of town and havent been on much. Good job Lifer getting this thing going. I wont be on too much until Monday but will check in from time to time to see where things stand.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
COME ON PEOPlE
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'll start the draft in another thread once we get one more
ONE MORE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT OF ALL THE BASEBALL FANS WE GOT HERE!!!!!!! WE CANT FIND ONE MORE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
ONE MORE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT OF ALL THE BASEBALL FANS WE GOT HERE!!!!!!! WE CANT FIND ONE MORE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

Are you actively seeking out people, or are you just in here complaining?

Go post in other threads, and see if anyone wants to join.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

I have. What about you?

I have. What about you?

I haven't, I'm busy with other shiz.

I have. What about you?

and I havent? Come On!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I have. What about you?

You slacker
Originally posted by crzy:

I have. What about you?

You slacker

I've got my own draft to run.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Got a PM from ninerlifer. I like baseball but my knowledge of all time baseball is horrible. If I was in it, expect crappy picks like the caliber you guys have seen in the other threads (Nowitzki in the basketball and Chien Ming Wang in the baseball)
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Got a PM from ninerlifer. I like baseball but my knowledge of all time baseball is horrible. If I was in it, expect crappy picks like the caliber you guys have seen in the other threads (Nowitzki in the basketball and Chien Ming Wang in the baseball)

Doesn't matter, we just need one more player so we can finally start this thing.

Just google "Best 1B of all time", or whatever position you need, and just pick one.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Kalen youve done a great draft in the All Time Soccer draft, Im sure you can figure out, that its not to hard to find the best players of all time....besides the team we pick, we will actually have a real simulation and box score and real season, just like the NBA draft and league. Its gonna be fun

Just Do It!
Share 49ersWebzone