LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

about to run Galaxy vs Benfica at the home depot center.
32nd minute-Miguel crosses it into the box and Cardoso knocks in a sitter with his head.

Arshavin comes in for Nani on the Benfica Squad.

ooooh! Pedro hits the post for Galaxy. that was it right there.

Song comes on for Moutinho I think.
Cech foolishly passes it to Aguero on a goal kick, Aguero with a VERY clear shot and Cech stuck like a deer looking at headlights, instead of controlling it he hits it first time and without much power. it goes really damn wide through the ground.

and wow, yet another Cech error. the defense passes it back to him, he hesitates and slide kicks it and again it falls to the feet of Iniesta, hits it softly over the top of Cech who is still on the floor and hits the crossbar. Cech then catches it. wow. Galaxy has now missed three golden opportunities to tie and go up ahead. VERY luck Benfica. VERY lucky.
Yellow Card to Pepe from Benfica for a rough tackle.

game ends.

Benfica take the 3 points. Galaxy was the better team, but they didn't put away some golden opportunities. All it took was a Cardoso goal to win.
A.C. Milan vs Newcastle about to kick off at the San Siro.
alex can we get some updated standings please?
Originally posted by vrabbit:

yeah, for sure man. After the Group C matches are done I'll update all the groups. my bad.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

yeah, for sure man. After the Group C matches are done I'll update all the groups. my bad.

right on man, thanks

[ Edited by vrabbit on Feb 9, 2011 at 10:45:41 ]
Balotelli misses a one on one with Joe Hart. wow. that was a great through ball.

nice back and forth game. Way better than the Galaxy Benfica game.

Toulalan flicks a ball to Balotelli who catches the Milan defense off guard. Gets one on one with Joe Hart, Joe Hart wins the duel. Wow Balotelli. thats two today for him.
woooow. Eto'o get an amazing throughball chooses his spot, the shot beats the keeper but it hits the post.

Game ends 0-0.

what a shame.
Manchester City vs Aston Villa about to kick off to conclude the Group B matches for today.
WTF was that s**t all about?!? Robben sent a through ball to RVP, he out ran the defense, was one on one with the goalie, but instead stopped, waited for the D to catch up, then passed it back to Robben who was in no position to score on the left wing.
59th minute-Robben crosses a ball to VDV, he hits the post, the ball comes back to him and he smacks it in beating the defenders to it.

ManCity 1-0 Aston Villa

Share 49ersWebzone