LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
OK, sorry for th hold up, gimmie SHREK!!!!!!!!!!!

He certainly has set his claim as Player of the Year, especially when he comes back from his recent ankle injury and takes England far in the World Cup.

probably rated high as hell in fifa too

yo v when we gonna get a rematch in fifa?
I'll take Gonzalo Higuain. Since I need a top notch striker.
yeah, we'll find a better way to do this. FIFA 10 ultimate team is probably the best thing we can do. Me and Hollywood can probably take care of it. but idk yet.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
OK, sorry for th hold up, gimmie SHREK!!!!!!!!!!!

He certainly has set his claim as Player of the Year, especially when he comes back from his recent ankle injury and takes England far in the World Cup.

probably rated high as hell in fifa too

yo v when we gonna get a rematch in fifa?

I wish I wasn't so busy bro

but hopefully one of these days
Originally posted by 1251alex:

He's in 2nd place for the pichichi and has the most goals per minutes played in La Liga.
yeah, we'll find a better way to do this. FIFA 10 ultimate team is probably the best thing we can do. Me and Hollywood can probably take care of it. but idk yet.

Yeah we will work something out.
  • dman
  • Veteran
So FIFA 10 will determine winners?

He's in 2nd place for the pichichi and has the most goals per minutes played in La Liga.

I will address this later

I will address this later

no need to, just worry about your own pick.

haha, im pretty comfortable with my Higuain pick.

Originally posted by dman:

Yeah...But like posted earlier in this thread....Chemistry and Formations will decide if your team is successful, you cant just pick stars and expect to be good.

IE:A front line of Tevez and Messi will probably have more success due to the familiarity.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Yeah...But like posted earlier in this thread....Chemistry and Formations will decide if your team is successful, you cant just pick stars and expect to be good.

IE:A front line of Tevez and Messi will probably have more success due to the familiarity.

Ya I gotcha ... just making sure we are simming it on FIFA 10 so I can pick accordingly.

are we simulating or actually playing the matches? cause I wouldn't mind playing for people and I can assure them that you would give it your best too as we've played each other many times.

are we simulating or actually playing the matches? cause I wouldn't mind playing for people and I can assure them that you would give it your best too as we've played each other many times.

Yeah we can do that...Wow this is going to be insane
I rather have them simmed
Share 49ersWebzone