There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

i'll join
Originally posted by dman:
I think this just about kills my draft for good ...

It better not, anyone who has stopped paying attention to the ATFSD is an idiot on my book.

Did you place the team matchups yet?
Originally posted by Thizz415:
i'll join

alright man.








on another note, who are the top 15 players in the MLS?
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by dman:
I think this just about kills my draft for good ...

It better not, anyone who has stopped paying attention to the ATFSD is an idiot on my book.

Did you place the team matchups yet?

si
Originally posted by 1251alex:

on another note, who are the top 15 players in the MLS?

There are 15 players in MLS?



I'm in.
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Originally posted by 1251alex:

on another note, who are the top 15 players in the MLS?

There are 15 players in MLS?




Nah only 14 players.
I'd like my team name to be:


Pepsi presents Crazy's BorderHoppers


Team Colors: Brown and Gold
Also, do we pick managers at the end?
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Also, do we pick managers at the end?

we tried that in the all time draft, it doesnt work. I suggested taken managers in the first round but silky got all anal.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Also, do we pick managers at the end?

we tried that in the all time draft, it doesnt work. I suggested taken managers in the first round but silky got all anal.

Sounds like daddy issues.....lol, just kidding, PM me when we're gonna start it so I know when to be on
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Also, do we pick managers at the end?

we tried that in the all time draft, it doesnt work. I suggested taken managers in the first round but silky got all anal.

Sounds like daddy issues.....lol, just kidding, PM me when we're gonna start it so I know when to be on

As soon as we get 16 it starts.
Alright, I'll play.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453



Soccer drafts are so hot right now!
One problem is there has to be 1 Player controlling one of the fantasy teams in FIFA to simulate.