There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

Originally posted by NickV:
Yea I wouldn't mind randomizing it.

And I just noticed the rule about the MLS player.

yeah, I was sick of waiting around for guys like Babyshaq and Gameover in the last draft.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,559
Oh and NO NAME DROPPING!

You know who you are
Originally posted by crzy:
You can randomize the draft order using this website

http://www.random.org/lists/

You should do it. Alex has ulterior motives to secure a certain player, I believe.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by crzy:
You can randomize the draft order using this website

http://www.random.org/lists/

You should do it. Alex has ulterior motives to secure a certain player, I believe.

oh chill the f**k out. I have a 1 in 16 chance to get the first spot now, just like everyone else, im not too cheap as to fix it. Honor system.
Alex do it and print screen that b***h, I can't tell whether silky is serious or joking about you
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by crzy:
You can randomize the draft order using this website

http://www.random.org/lists/

You should do it. Alex has ulterior motives to secure a certain player, I believe.

oh chill the f**k out. I have a 1 in 16 chance to get the first spot now, just like everyone else, im not too cheap as to fix it. Honor system.

I dunno man, its just that crzy already has an established rep doing this sort of thing.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Alex do it and print screen that b***h, I can't tell whether silky is serious or joking about you

how do you take a screen shot? You guys swear that I'd fix it, who am I, motherf**king David Stern?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by crzy:
You can randomize the draft order using this website

http://www.random.org/lists/

You should do it. Alex has ulterior motives to secure a certain player, I believe.

oh chill the f**k out. I have a 1 in 16 chance to get the first spot now, just like everyone else, im not too cheap as to fix it. Honor system.

I dunno man, its just that crzy already has an established rep doing this sort of thing.

tell you what, as soon as I get 16 people Ill do the random thing, If you think I cheated after seeing the final list order you are free to not take part in the draft. Like cmon, I see that people didnt want the first come first serve policy, so now Im randomizing it, mainly because of you.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I think the draft order should be random... only fair

how about we also take managers, we'll take them first and we'll start from the bottom so they get the best managers?

^this is the post that got me to thinking you might have something up your sleeve. Who really gives a ish about managers?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
I think the draft order should be random... only fair

how about we also take managers, we'll take them first and we'll start from the bottom so they get the best managers?

^this is the post that got me to thinking you might have something up your sleeve. Who really gives a ish about managers?

I see what you're saying, but I was just trying to compromise. I figured out how to screenshot s**t, so I will take a screenshot and post it in the OP. everything will be legit.
Aight that's cool
I'd certainly be in but I'm away for the next fortnight so will pass......
No rose?

But then who's gonna b***h about my picks?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
No rose?

But then who's gonna b***h about my picks?

You must be getting me confused with someone else. Hopefully this won't go the same way as the baseball fiasco!
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
I think this just about kills my draft for good ...