There are 221 users in the forums

The 2010 South Africa World Cup thread

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Speaking of Spain

did you win that tournament? I didn't think so.

And even if you did, people need to stop bragging about the Confederations Cup, it means nothing.

Spain had everything to play for that game their winning streak, the cup and a chance to make history. Don't hate bro, US just flat out beat them period.
I don't care if it was the youjizz.com cup, they beat the then #1 team in the world on a 35 game non losing streak.
Am I gonna have to start locking every soccer thread? You guys can't seem to handle it.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Am I gonna have to start locking every soccer thread? You guys can't seem to handle it.

why? just warn the people who are starting s**t. No reason why we should all pay just because of a few people.

Originally posted by 1251alex:

why? just warn the people who are starting s**t. No reason why we should all pay just because of a few people.

Because you're all starting s**t.

the only page where there has been any sort of s**t has been on page 7 and that was between 2 posters.

the only page where there has been any sort of s**t has been on page 7 and that was between 2 posters.

I don't even know what "starting s**t" is anymore, all I said was that USA didn't actually win that cup and that Confederations Cup is meaningless.

But I wasn't trying to take away from that win vs Spain though, Spain try hard as hell in that game and they couldn't get it done.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Still hurts that Iran didn't make it.

For the USA Fans I just got this off Charlie Davies Twitter Page

CharlieDavies9

It's official! I'm done with rehab!!! Leaving for Sochaux tomorrow! Who said I couldn't be back training so soon!? Let's go!! God Bless!!

All signs look good for Charlie in South Africa, dude has come a long way since that accident.

• dman
  • Veteran

CharlieDavies9

It's official! I'm done with rehab!!! Leaving for Sochaux tomorrow! Who said I couldn't be back training so soon!? Let's go!! God Bless!!

All signs look good for Charlie in South Africa, dude has come a long way since that accident.

I'm hoping to fly out there to catch the end of this!! A lot of my family that still lives out there have extra tickets for me
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

CharlieDavies9

Nice. Him and Jozy make a great team.

Dempsey's back in action, Onyewu should be back in the game in a bit - things are looking up for Team USA on the injury front.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Grouphug
Originally posted by Brew:
Grouphug

Share 49ersWebzone