Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 784 users in the forums

Official 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Thread

Who posted that lame ass pic?
An exclusive look at Team Canada's co-captains, Bob & Doug.


  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Tomorrows the big day
Originally posted by jrg:
Tomorrows the big day

Yup!!!

Noon Pacific!!!
I bet a lot of the US players are watching this YouTube clip tonight.



And for the hilarious version



[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 28, 2010 at 00:36:42 ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
Oh Canada we love our beaver!




[ Edited by KRS-1 on Feb 28, 2010 at 08:33:41 ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Oh Canada we love our beaver!





Fixed



In all Seriousness, I hope its a good game (like the previous meeting)
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
USA!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Oh Canada we love our beaver!





Fixed



In all Seriousness, I hope its a good game (like the previous meeting)

You don't fix our new national anthem


Thats funny, I had DJ IV and his woman in my hotel room last night lol
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
Originally posted by King49er:
Thats funny, I had DJ IV and his woman in my hotel room last night lol



That album has some really good cuts on it, and the beat to Anybody Listening is off the chain.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by King49er:
Thats funny, I had DJ IV and his woman in my hotel room last night lol



That album has some really good cuts on it, and the beat to Anybody Listening is off the chain.

my girlfriend is heavy into that s**t, every time they come this way we hook up.

I was in the booth with him for most of his set, it's quite impressive what he can do
USA for the Gold!!

  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
Originally posted by King49er:




That special he did was f**king hilarious!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone