LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 156 users in the forums

Official 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics Thread

3-2. Oh sh!t!!!
Glad I turned in for the 3rd.

It all started because the arrogant Canadian fans started to chant "Bring on USA"....
Oh man, this game is getting awesome!
wtf pavol demitra

Holy sh!t, what a finish!!!

They almost put that last shot in!
Demitra MISSED AN OPEN NET!!!!!!

Luongo said in the handshake "You had me there" (at least based on my lip reading)
Fckin crossbar!!! So fckin lucky, Canada. So lucky.
BTW, damn you MORROW!!! IMO he has been a catalyst for team Canada in the same way he was for the Stars 2 years back in playoffs. Brendan is such a great leader by example, hustling and finishing his hits all the time.

And the Perry-Getzlaf-Morrow line looks down right scary. I'm more worried about that then Iginla-Staal-Crosby.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
BTW, damn you MORROW!!! IMO he has been a catalyst for team Canada in the same way he was for the Stars 2 years back in playoffs. Brendan is such a great leader by example, hustling and finishing his hits all the time.

And the Perry-Getzlaf-Morrow line looks down right scary. I'm more worried about that then Iginla-Staal-Crosby.

After their performance against Slovakia, I think team Canada better rethink their strategy going into Sunday.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by dman:
6-0

Damn, the gold medal game is going to be something!

No joke! Dude...I went upstairs to put away some laundry, came down, and we'd scored 3 goals

Team USA came to play! Kipper got bounced 10 minutes in. Wow.

He took himself out.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Riot:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Screw that. I'm hoping for Canada to lose. Just because that would be one of the most hilarious things to happen in sports in quite some time. I fully expect Canada to win, but man. Can you imagine the sh!t the poor Canucks would have to endure?

Don't be so hard on Canada, man. They don't have anything else going for them.

But the hilarity, man. The HILARITY!!!

So noted, Stoney. So noted.

You have a point. We could bash the poor hapless bast@rds for years to come.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
they better start brodeur

Ummm no. Bobby Lou will be between the pipes.
Apparently the first matchup was the most watched sporting event in Canadian history. I can't imagine what the ratings will be. Hundreds may watch.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 27, 2010 at 08:10:40 ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Apparently the first matchup was the most watched sporting event in Canadian history. I can't imagine what the ratings will be. Hundreds may watch.

I'm willing to bet 30 million
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

You think your funny ?

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

going to be a hell of a game
Share 49ersWebzone