That's awful.
There are 788 users in the forums
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
This just sad. The question I have is what was he doing in a place like that. A high proile player like that should not have been at a place like this. There is something more to it than this.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
F*ckin' Mexico dude...
It's either this or they'll peel your face off and sew it to a soccer ball. I will never step foot in that s**thole.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
F*ckin' Mexico dude...
It's either this or they'll peel your face off and sew it to a soccer ball. I will never step foot in that s**thole.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
F*ckin' Mexico dude...
It's either this or they'll peel your face off and sew it to a soccer ball. I will never step foot in that s**thole.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Damn, Saturday I saw my team beat his team in a very good game. Seems almost untrue. Good thing he didn't die, hopefully he'll be back in time for the world cup.
Originally posted by VDSF:Originally posted by 1251alex:
Damn, Saturday I saw my team beat his team in a very good game. Seems almost untrue. Good thing he didn't die, hopefully he'll be back in time for the world cup.
Read an article according to the doctors its ''unlikely'' he will be able to walk again
