There are 207 users in the forums

Paraguayan Soccer Player shot in head

• Brew
  • Veteran
LINK

THis is just messed up. He was supposed play in this year's world cup, now he might never even walk properly.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Holy s**t man.

That's awful.

F*ckin' Mexico dude...

It's either this or they'll peel your face off and sew it to a soccer ball. I will never step foot in that s**thole.
This just sad. The question I have is what was he doing in a place like that. A high proile player like that should not have been at a place like this. There is something more to it than this.
[ Edited by Niner_Demon on Jan 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
This just sad. The question I have is what was he doing in a place like that. A high proile player like that should not have been at a place like this. There is something more to it than this.

True, he was at the bar at 5 in the mourning but they said he was with family.
horrible
That is crazy!!! He's one of the most popular players in Mexico. That's like the equivalent of Tom Brady or Dwyane Wade getting shot.

Damn! Even though I hate the team he plays for, he's really fun to watch. I really hope the best for him!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
F*ckin' Mexico dude...

It's either this or they'll peel your face off and sew it to a soccer ball. I will never step foot in that s**thole.

Easy there Huckle I know you are upset but calm down before you get banned. You know better, there are Mexicans in the zone you know including myself. I was ticked off that he got shot too, we don't know the whole story.
The guy is still alive.

Maybe the authorities can get some info out and doctors can help this guy.
F*ckin' Mexico dude...

easy with the racism fellas
F*ckin' Mexico dude...

Damn, Saturday I saw my team beat his team in a very good game. Seems almost untrue. Good thing he didn't die, hopefully he'll be back in time for the world cup.

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Damn, Saturday I saw my team beat his team in a very good game. Seems almost untrue. Good thing he didn't die, hopefully he'll be back in time for the world cup.

Read an article according to the doctors its ''unlikely'' he will be able to walk again
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Read an article according to the doctors its ''unlikely'' he will be able to walk again

I heard on Spanish espn that he's started to recognize voices of the people he knows. As long as he lives.
Share 49ersWebzone