Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lebron is on another level than Kobe Bryant. He has been for years now. There has never been a physical specimen like Lebron James in the history of humanity. Someone that big, and that fast, with that level of coordination and finesse.

This. It isn't a competition. Kobe did as much as he could with his physical tools. LeBron just has a major advantage over him.

Kobe only has 1 title, btw. Saying he has 4 is like saying Robery Horry has 7 so he is better than Jordan. I think you need to be the best player on the team in order to claim the title as yours in these types of arguments.[/quote]

I agree.

What a joke. You guys truly embarrass yourselves with comments like this. LA has non of their 3-peat titles without Kobe. Not even close.

Kobe also has none of those 3 without Shaq in his prime.

And Jordan doesn't have any without Pippen, The Dream doesn't have any without Drexler, and so on and so on. Your feeble attempt at discrediting has failed you.

Get a clue kid, and stick to bashing in NT.

The impact of the most physically dominant center the NBA has ever seen = far greater than the impact of Scottie Pippen. It's not even close.

How are you a Laker fan BTW? You are not in LA are you?

I all honesty, I have no idea WTF you're trying to convey with this post.

How did you become a Laker fan? Just curious?

My big brother said so. That was 28 years ago, or so.

How did you become a Niner Fan? You're not in the Bay Area, are you?

My parents lived in the Bay Area and used to go to 49ers games. So I grew up here but I grew up a 49ers fan.

You don't like the Golden State Warriors?

Nope. I didn't know they existed until I was in jr high. Nice try, though. It seems you questioning my Laker fanhood is about as ironic as your Niner fanhood.

BTW, by your logic, you should be a Clippers fan, right?

I'm not questioning your Laker fanhood. Just curious BTW.

And no I'm not a Clippers fan. I don't have a particular team. SD doesn't have a team so generally just like to see good basketball overall.

I only ask because the Clippers used to play in SD, as I'm sure you know.

I understand that was from 1978 - 1984. Before my time...
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM ]