There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Unofficial Pacman vs Clottey***

Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Hey all my Pacman ball lickers...

Seeing the last 2 Clottey fights I would give a rating of 6 outta 10. Pac being a 9.

I want to see if Roach can work with Manny on his defense against the jab.

Oh yea and I seriously doubt 2 fights will happen on the same day unless they are on the same PPV card. I would hate to have have to miss one . I would think the promoters would know that by having 2 fights on the same day will reduce the buys.

To be fair to Golden Boy promotions. They've had that date circled on their calendar for a long time. It was originally set for the Roy Jones Jr. - Bernard Hopkins bout. But since Jones Jr. got beat bad just recently, that fight went out the window.
What ever happened to that?

Roy's camp are suing the Australian because he supposedly had stuff in his gloves.

Seeing the last 2 Clottey fights I would give a rating of 6 outta 10. Pac being a 9.

Oh yea and I seriously doubt 2 fights will happen on the same day unless they are on the same PPV card. I would hate to have have to miss one . I would think the promoters would know that by having 2 fights on the same day will reduce the buys.

i guess i should change my name to moistball_licker
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
So much for the Pacman vs Clottey discussion, it's turned back into a debate about the undefeated ducker of all time, FMJ. Pathetic!

Funny it was your post that started it.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

To be fair to Golden Boy promotions. They've had that date circled on their calendar for a long time. It was originally set for the Roy Jones Jr. - Bernard Hopkins bout. But since Jones Jr. got beat bad just recently, that fight went out the window.

Roy's camp are suing the Australian because he supposedly had stuff in his gloves.

I haven't really heard anything on it. That's the first I'm hearing that Roy will sue Green.

Actually I think I remember reading that Jones-Hopkins is still a possibility for later this year, but I can't really recall the details.
Early reportings are that HBO has indeed agreed to sponsor Pacman for the March 13 PPV. Pac/Clottey is being tentatively dubbed "The Event".

Mayweather, in light of HBO's decision is looking like he'll fight lightweight Nate Campbell (or not) in an April bout.

Fans on other forums, in response to "The Event", have also dubbed the Mayweather fight:

"The Scam"

[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jan 12, 2010 at 23:52:43 ]
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Early reportings are that HBO has indeed agreed to sponsor Pacman for the March 13 PPV. Pac/Clottey is being tentatively dubbed "The Event".

Mayweather, in light of HBO's decision is looking like he'll fight lightweight Nate Campbell (or not) in an April bout.

Fans on other forums, in response to "The Event", have also dubbed the Mayweather fight:

"The Scam"

Ewwww Nate Campbell is washed up.

"The Scam"

Ah yes, good ole' philboxing.com, the most comprehensive and nonbiased boxing source on the internet.
surprise, surprise...

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/abs/20100113/tsp-team-pacquiao-to-push-for-catchweigh-14daa3a.html

long live the catchweight champ!

"The Scam"

Ah yes, good ole' philboxing.com, the most comprehensive and nonbiased boxing source on the internet.

So fans on a forum need to be unbiased to call the Mayweather fight a scam? LOL.

Mayweather vs. a lightweight, whenever the hell it is, whoever the hell it is, whether its Malignaggi a junior welter, Hatton, a junior welter, Campbell, a lightweight, it's a SCAM.

"The Scam"

So fans on a forum need to be unbiased to call the Mayweather fight a scam? LOL.

Mayweather vs. a lightweight, whenever the hell it is, whoever the hell it is, whether its Malignaggi a junior welter, Hatton, a junior welter, Campbell, a lightweight, it's a SCAM.

No, they dont need to be unbiased, I just thought it was funny how you said "other forums" as in many forums, even though it's just one, and how the so-called "Scam" originated from a filipino boxing forum. That is all.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Looks like it's still on for April 17th

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4824611

Sad how hard Paulie's trying to get in the light.
I have Presale Codes for Pac Clottey. PM me if you're serious about going.
smh.. disappointed in pac.. just take the damn tests
I have Presale Codes for Pac Clottey. PM me if you're serious about going.

u goin philly?