There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE Webzone Showdown: Lakers vs Rockets 7:30 PST @ Staples Center

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
im sick of beating the rockets, can we have a better showdown

Newsflash the Lakers are 5-4 their last 9 games vs the Rockets.

How about in the last playoff series? What is the head to head on that one?
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Thats included in that 5-4 stat.

Thats included in that 5-4 stat.

5 > 4
You guys are cracking me up!
Christ this is an ugly game.
Rockets are so boring to watch. Who is your most exciting player, Landry?

It's almost always ugly when these teams play. My brother wanted to go to a game for his 21st B-day, and we decided against it for that exact reason.

I love watching them from a basketball nerd standpoint, but I can't stand them in a "I just want to watch the game and eat my damn chicken wings" sense.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jan 5, 2010 at 9:14 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

It's almost always ugly when these teams play. My brother wanted to go to a game for his 21st B-day, and we decided against it for that exact reason.

I love watching them from a basketball nerd standpoint, but I can't stand them in a "I just want to watch the game and eat my damn chicken wings" sense.

I understand. totally off topic do you know how long of a drive it is from LA to Vegas?
Why does Lamar play like an all star for 5 games then plays like a 12 year old for 10.

I understand. totally off topic do you know how long of a drive it is from LA to Vegas?

used to make the trip all the time as a kid, depending on traffic and how many stops you make, anywhere from 4 to six.

4-6 hours, depending on what part of LA county your leaving from

LMAO. About 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
You guys drive like b***hes.

haha LA nooo way you make it in 3 hours...i mean physically i think its impossible given the amount of miles there are in the drive
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

haha LA nooo way you make it in 3 hours...i mean physically i think its impossible given the amount of miles there are in the drive

I live in the IE (and thus closer to LV than any of you) and I cant even make it to Vegas in 3 hours and thats assuming I dont make any stops (which I feel is physically impossible, I cant sit in a car for longer than 2-2.5 hours without taking some kind of break/pit stop or something) and I JUST made the trip a week ago
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com