There are 192 users in the forums

2010 BCS NCG - Texas vs Alabama

Originally posted by Overkill:
I hate Colt McCoy, but this game is over without him.

Ya, without McCoy this is going to be a boring game. I feel bad for the kid. Loses out on the Heisman two years in a row. Gets to the National Champ game and gets knocked out in the first 5 plays. Hopefully the injury isn't too bad as to affect his draft stock and cost him money.
Richardson with another 7 on the board...

Slowly yet surely, keep chuggin Bama, keep chuggin
Originally posted by NinerFan1979:
Originally posted by Overkill:
I hate Colt McCoy, but this game is over without him.

Ya, without McCoy this is going to be a boring game. I feel bad for the kid. Loses out on the Heisman two years in a row. Gets to the National Champ game and gets knocked out in the first 5 plays. Hopefully the injury isn't too bad as to affect his draft stock and cost him money.

Yeah, for the sake of a better game I hope he can return. But with how long it's taken I think he's done for the night.
Ingram is just killing the horns
wtf happened to Mccoy?
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
wtf happened to Mccoy?

Colt had his barrel jammed.
Is Javier eligible to enter the draft this year or no? If so, whats his projected round to get drafted in?
There's nothing more demoralizing than watching an offense run it down your throat
Originally posted by GameOver:
Is Javier eligible to enter the draft this year or no? If so, whats his projected round to get drafted in?

my uneducated guess is 2nd round
LOL Mack Brown just looks soooooo f**ked lol

Colt needs to get on the field.

This is the biggest game of his career, the Texas boy needs to COWBOY UP!!!
Originally posted by DesiDez:
Lol at Texas. Two colossal mistakes by Bama and they only lead 6-0. With no McCoy this game is over

Nice call Desi
Lol at Texas. Two colossal mistakes by Bama and they only lead 6-0. With no McCoy this game is over

Nice call Desi

damn good call Dubs.
that was the worst shovel pass in history
wow nice hands 57
Share 49ersWebzone