49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 387 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors fans! Check out the brand new WarriorsCentral.com!

Congrats on another amazing looking site
I am signed up.
For the umphteenth time, Lakerswebzone.com!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
For the umphteenth time, Lakerswebzone.com!!!

co-signed!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
For the umphteenth time, Lakerswebzone.com!!!

I'm not saying anything one way or the other ... I am just saying that this new site is totally template driven. So if I wanted to make another NBA team site based off the same template ... it would be relatively simple now.

I am just sayin'.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
YES!!!!!

Can I be a mod?!!!
Originally posted by crzy:
YES!!!!!

Can I be a mod?!!!

Will you ban angel when he signs up?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by crzy:
YES!!!!!

Can I be a mod?!!!

Will you ban angel when he signs up?

I might ban him just for being a Lakers fan lol
it is pretty sweet....nice work ther dave!
Originally posted by crzy:
YES!!!!!

Can I be a mod?!!!

me too ! .........
I want to be a mod
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Magic? Eh? I'll run the damn thing.

Bump
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
For the umphteenth time, Lakerswebzone.com!!!

I'm not saying anything one way or the other ... I am just saying that this new site is totally template driven. So if I wanted to make another NBA team site based off the same template ... it would be relatively simple now.

I am just sayin'.

If something like that happened, I think it would be dope. I mean, if something like that were to happen.


I'm just saying.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone