There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

World Series Champions NY Yankees Season Thread 95-67

GO YANKS, sweep the sox so we can get home field
Originally posted by niners9:

Didn't happen but thats ok I'm still confident in this team. Twins are gonna be really hard to beat on their home turf though they've been on a roll lately.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Didn't happen but thats ok I'm still confident in this team. Twins are gonna be really hard to beat on their home turf though they've been on a roll lately.

yeah up 2-0 against minn. but i think we can beat texas to advance to the world series
on to the ALCS

yeah up 2-0 against minn. but i think we can beat texas to advance to the world series

I was surprised they didn't take at least one game from us but Texas is gonna be tough as hell to beat.

I was surprised they didn't take at least one game from us but Texas is gonna be tough as hell to beat.

i don't know, lee doesnt pitch till game 3, i think yanks win in 6

Yeah but Wilson is pretty damn good and the rest of their staff isn't bad. I can easily see this series go to 7 games. It oughta be interesting.

Yeah but Wilson is pretty damn good and the rest of their staff isn't bad. I can easily see this series go to 7 games. It oughta be interesting.

true, but the yanks are rested. which really helps a veteran team
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home