LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

After KG's nut shot on Frye, he may be suspended for tonight's game, and if so, it'd be an epic failure for his stupid shoes.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
After KG's nut shot on Frye, he may be suspended for tonight's game, and if so, it'd be an epic failure for his stupid shoes.

Old Steve Nash made the Old Celtics look even older.

Caught the game after the 1st and I knew it was over when Shaq just let Gortat hit two short baseline jumpers without even getting a hand in his face.

Hope they're well rested for Sunday :)
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
No gameday thread yet???
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Doc Rivers complaining about this road trip

Quote:
"The only thing I don't like about this trip is the travel and games so quickly," said Rivers. "Traveling to Portland and playing a game the next day is brutal. And then you fly backwards to Phoenix, where you lose an hour, and then you play [the Lakers] in a [12:30 PST] game. That's a lot of games.

Boo freaking hoo. Boston's longest road trip this season is FOUR games. And what the hell does "flying backwards" mean? I guess he'll have another excuse if the Lakers win on Sunday. God, I hate that guy.

Kind of reminds me of how Phil b***hes about the refs in the Playoffs....EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
Originally posted by SLICK:

Quote:
"The only thing I don't like about this trip is the travel and games so quickly," said Rivers. "Traveling to Portland and playing a game the next day is brutal. And then you fly backwards to Phoenix, where you lose an hour, and then you play [the Lakers] in a [12:30 PST] game. That's a lot of games.

Boo freaking hoo. Boston's longest road trip this season is FOUR games. And what the hell does "flying backwards" mean? I guess he'll have another excuse if the Lakers win on Sunday. God, I hate that guy.

Kind of reminds me of how Phil b***hes about the refs in the Playoffs....EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Yeah, because if there is one thing that is proven EVERY SINGLE YEAR, it's that NBA officiating is accurate and unbiased, and every call is made correctly.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SLICK:

Quote:

Yeah, because if there is one thing that is proven EVERY SINGLE YEAR, it's that NBA officiating is accurate and unbiased, and every call is made correctly.

Exactly. Just like the scheduling
I hope to god we will be up for this game unlike the Suns game. We should be. I have a sneaking suspicion something is wrong with Rondo as he has not been playing very well lately.

Go Celtics....

Should be a good game.

I am excited for it.
Kings tonight....

since we blew our load on the Lakers and knowing this team so well

We will probably lose.......
Originally posted by LundyLove:
Kings tonight....

Nice way to give yourself and escape route if you lose.

Hey, since Rondo sucks at jumpers, instead of shooting it in, why doesn't he just try to pass it in.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Kings tonight....

Hey, since Rondo sucks at jumpers, instead of shooting it in, why doesn't he just try to pass it in.

You know!

I wondered how he can throw an accurate alley oop pass from three quaters court and not be able to make a damn free throw from 15 feet away......

Originally posted by Joecool:
Kings tonight....

You know!

I wondered how he can throw an accurate alley oop pass from three quaters court and not be able to make a damn free throw from 15 feet away......

Mental? Too much technique to think about while shooting whereas a pass is like and "eh...let me throw it up here"?
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
KG trying to quit smoking???
Saw the replays...Pierce had a slow night offensively...and I saw Big Baby trying to guard Nowitzki late in the game which won't ever bode well he always gets owned by elite forwards. Rondo had the jump on Jason Kidd at the end but Kidd made him fly away and he was able to nail the 3.

Magic on Sunday before the Super Bowl :)
Solid win against the Magic. Celtics shot horribly in the first half and were in a significant hole and then 90% in the 3rd quarter lmao.

Dwight looked like Kevin Mchale for a few plays there early in the 1st.

Big week...I hope they can take care of business tonight at the Bobcats. Then we host LA on Thursday and Miami on Sunday.

Ray Allen just needs, I think, 4 more 3 pointers to break Reggie Miller's all time record.
We are the worst back to back team ever
Share 49ersWebzone