LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 276 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

Rondo. His stat line is absurd.

12 points, 10 boards, 6 steals, a block, and a billion assists.

Absurd.
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Absurd.

My fantasy team missed these games while he was out injured.
I just watched the last play on NBA.com...Manu missed that pick and roll option to McDyess.
Almost blew a 9 pt lead with 40 seconds left..can't believe Ray missed those FT's.

And to think we still are missing KG, Perk, and Delonte. I just hope noone else gets injured by the time these 3 are back healthy.

Next up the Raptors at home on Friday.
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Absurd.

Rondo is awesome.....and he his going to break the assist record this year.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Almost blew a 9 pt lead with 40 seconds left..can't believe Ray missed those FT's.

And to think we still are missing KG, Perk, and Delonte. I just hope noone else gets injured by the time these 3 are back healthy.

It seemed like you guys controlled the second half, 40 seconds aside.

Spurs have a lot of work to do but Boston, Damn! Deep ass front court with a PG like Rondo. Imagine if he develops a 16-19 footer. He would be impossible to guard.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

It seemed like you guys controlled the second half, 40 seconds aside.

Spurs have a lot of work to do but Boston, Damn! Deep ass front court with a PG like Rondo. Imagine if he develops a 16-19 footer. He would be impossible to guard.

we have been saying that about Rondo for 3 years
Luke Harangody doing his Kevin Love impression with 17 pts and 11 boards--C's easily top the Raptors--tomorrow night at Chicago
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Rondos never gonna be a Deron Williams-type shooter. He doesnt need to be on this team. He's more point guard than shooter. Unlike most 2 guards, that will keep shooting, if Rondo's shot isn't falling, he'll just stop shooting and contribute in other ways.
C's relinquish 1st place to Miami after dropping 2 straight. Some good news.. KG should be back soon and we have 5 home games in a row. Host the Kings Wed. night.

C's back in 1st after crushing Sactown.

4 more home games in a row with the Bobcats up this Friday.

Good news...KG, Perk, and Delonte are all healing up. KG might be back in a week, whereas Perk and Delonte around the all star break.

Just hope noone else gets injured. The bench players are getting lots of playing time which will pay dividends down the line.
5 in a row after crushing the Jazz at home tonight.

Tomorrow night at Washington.

Can't wait for 1/30 @ LA.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I haven't watched any Celtics games this year but I remember someone writing about how Rondo's assists get inflated by the score keeper. I'm pretty sure it was Sam Smith since he's the only NBA writer I read occasionally. Do you guys and girl feel like that's accurate even a little bit?
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I haven't watched any Celtics games this year but I remember someone writing about how Rondo's assists get inflated by the score keeper. I'm pretty sure it was Sam Smith since he's the only NBA writer I read occasionally. Do you guys and girl feel like that's accurate even a little bit?

I highly doubt it. What's the definition of an assist.
Perk is back...looks like he lost 10-15 lbs...looks so much leaner and younger. Played 17 solid minutes in tonight's rout of the hapless cavs.

Big 4 game road trip starting Thursday at Portland...and of course LA on Sunday :)
Share 49ersWebzone