There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Yikes. Double OT. No Reke or Landry. Let's pull this off.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Tyreke needs to take more leadership and say to Caspi:

"Next time you think it's a good idea to talk smack to Kobe, the idea of becoming a Palestinian to you would be better."

I can't believe he tried to talk to Kobe. That was actually just before Kobe started scoring.

Why? Kobe didn't beat the Kings. Having no size in the middle lost that game. Kobe had a horrible shooting game and missed 6 FTs. While Casspi got amped up and made some big plays.

You actually watched a Kings game?!?

I watch almost all of em.
Sh*******t. Tyreke having an x-ray for a possible fractured jaw.

"Next time you think it's a good idea to talk smack to Kobe, the idea of becoming a Palestinian to you would be better."

I can't believe he tried to talk to Kobe. That was actually just before Kobe started scoring.

Why? Kobe didn't beat the Kings. Having no size in the middle lost that game. Kobe had a horrible shooting game and missed 6 FTs. While Casspi got amped up and made some big plays.

Good for you, dude. I remember that you had stopped watching them at one point. Maybe just because you moved out of the area. Maybe other reasons. But it's cool you're seeing your team again.

Good for you, dude. I remember that you had stopped watching them at one point. Maybe just because you moved out of the area. Maybe other reasons. But it's cool you're seeing your team again.

Yeah just didn't get to watch in Fremont. And I sure wasn't gonna pay for league pass to watch 17 wins. But being local I can watch em all. Even get to go to the games too.

Yeah just didn't get to watch in Fremont. And I sure wasn't gonna pay for league pass to watch 17 wins. But being local I can watch em all. Even get to go to the games too.

Nice. How much are lower level tickets at Arco?

Nice. How much are lower level tickets at Arco?

Over $100. You can get a promotion in the corners for like 40 or 50. But still way too expensive to watch such a crappy product.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Really the only part of Jennings game he needs to work on is his jumper. If he's hitting shots like he did tonight, he's unguardable.
He was in a zone tonight. Defensively, he got abused by Beno.
Milwaukee made you their b***hes
Originally posted by SacRock14:
He was in a zone tonight. Defensively, he got abused by Beno.

haha...Jennings on Twitter.

"I gotta give it to B. Udrih, he's niccceeeee. Had me running around chasing him. Fast ass!!! Lol"
Originally posted by jrg:
Milwaukee made you their b***hes

They needed 2 OTs to beat us without our best player playing in the last 12 minutes of the game. They got away with a huge travel that helped take it to OT. And they made us their b***hes. RIIIIIGHT.
No fracture in Evans' jaw. Out a week. Whew.

Link
Nice W
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Nice W

Beno did work today. 17 dimes with 20 points. Great job of running the offense.