There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

That must have been crazy to see happen. An exercise ball pops while a guy is lifting weights on it and breaks his arm in the crash to the ground.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That must have been crazy to see happen. An exercise ball pops while a guy is lifting weights on it and breaks his arm in the crash to the ground.

Holy crap, that's what happened?!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
these guys better get their sh@t together i dont wanna see 20+ blowout losses every stinking, freaking, daggum game. in the least entertain me. that mess was horrible last season. not cool

yeah last season was awful, but there is a lot of improvement that can be made imo. i dont even feel like its the same team though, when you have an all new coaching staff and you have 7 new players or whatever number it is, and your best player is healthy after missing 40 games, and you had a bunch of guys who were rookies last year, we can be a lot better.

hey mods can we get one of those cool official red tag thing7 for this thread?

yeah it should be hard for them to duplicate last season. i hope westphall (sp) and ellie light some napalm under their butts. as for martin...well i know he's a good scorer but, as of now thats all he is. HE NEEDS TO DO MORE! asst, reb, play some damm D. he need to pull the pink panties out his a** put on his big boy pants and step up for at least 70 games

cant wait
GO KINGS!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
PG Tyreke
SG Kev Mart
SF ???
PF JT
C Hawes

So who is the 5th starter now that Cisco is hurt?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Holy crap, that's what happened?!

That's what Grant Napier was saying on the radio.
Originally posted by crzy:
PG Tyreke
SG Kev Mart
SF ???
PF JT
C Hawes

They had said before that Nocioni was going to come off the bench. The starting job was between Garcia and Desmond Mason. Not sure if they change back to Noc now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Mase start.

Bummed about Cisco -- he could have taken some of the ballhandling responsibility off of Evans' shoulders.
Any word on how long Don Francisco will be out?
Originally posted by rigs49:
Any word on how long Don Francisco will be out?

Minimum of 4 months.

Only bright side is extended PT for Donte Greene and Omri Casspi.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
PG Tyreke
SG Kev Mart
SF ???
PF JT
C Hawes

They had said before that Nocioni was going to come off the bench. The starting job was between Garcia and Desmond Mason. Not sure if they change back to Noc now, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Mase start.

Bummed about Cisco -- he could have taken some of the ballhandling responsibility off of Evans' shoulders.

It should be D-Mase, he gives us some athleticism and defense out there next to KMart. And yeah this sucks because I thought Cisco helped with the ballhandling and he spread the floor with his jump shot. We're probably going to see whether KMart can help out with the playmaking a little bit now though. Definitely puts more responsibility in the baccourt now. We're probably going to see Beno or Rodriguez play more to help out Tyreke and maybe Martin at the 3.
PG Tyreke
SG Kev Mart
SF ???
PF JT
C Hawes

ummm how about Donte Greene?????
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
PG Tyreke
SG Kev Mart
SF ???
PF JT
C Hawes

ummm how about Donte Greene?????

I like him but he hasn't really played in any of the preseason games and I don't know if Westphal likes him. He's not a great defender or ball handler, and he has some stuff to work on. I like his potential though, if he can get his act together he can come off the bench as a 3/4 with his length, athleticism, and his range.
Lineup for tonight's game is what I'm expecting for the season...

Evans-Martin-Mason-JT-Hawes

I think Donte should get minutes, but I don't think he should start.
Lineup for tonight's game is what I'm expecting for the season...

Evans-Martin-Mason-JT-Hawes

I think Donte should get minutes, but I don't think he should start.

good stuff
Tonight's game online if anyone is interested....
Linkage