Originally posted by ads_2006:
joe pa

out two weeks

damn it

Clowe- Patty - Seto

not a bad line imo

Who'll go on the top line?

Heatley - Thornton - (?)

Ferriero? I think McClellan had Ferriero working some on the top line with them in the last game, so I can see this happening. Staubitz has to be playing I'm guessing with Pavelski out, and this I like -- it also gives us someone who can play defense, too, in a pinch.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 5, 2009 at 21:46:36 ]
Yay! Thread pinned. :) Go Sharks vs. LA tonight!
your guys old defenceman Matt Carle has 4 assists in tonight's game against Wash

He is doing pretty good early in the season pairing with Pronger.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
your guys old defenceman Matt Carle has 4 assists in tonight's game against Wash

carle always had the talent, his rookie yr was great for us. then came the following yr when wilson f**ked with his head sitting him for a mistake and messed him up. i never wanted to trade carle away in the 1st place. it also helps when hes paired with a future hall of famer in pronger.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Carle could develop into something special. It helps that fact that he is paired with pronger. I dont think he could develop into what the sharks wanted though...

A #1 puck moving defenseman, Like a Pronger and Boyle.
Sharks are playing all right tonight, Quick's just making some good plays. We need to tighten up a little on defense, but we can take this game. Just need to keep pouring on pressure and make sure we don't make any defensive mistakes.

If we can draw a penalty, I'm betting we can even it up on the PP.

We'll never win with Nabokov on goal. Too inconsistent for someone who's supposed to be a top flight goalie.
It's going to be a looong season.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Well thats how you get back into a game

3 straight PP goals!
HEATLEY!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone