Sweet pics Stoney.

I love the "Kobe is emperor" shirt.

-9fA
The Black Mamba shirts are goin on sale June 30th
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Sweet pics Stoney.

I love the "Kobe is emperor" shirt.

-9fA

I don't get the shirt that has the name of celebrities, Chris Tucker, Big Papi, Jay Z etc...

Or maybe its just too simple and im over thinking it.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I don't get the shirt that has the name of celebrities, Chris Tucker, Big Papi, Jay Z etc...

Or maybe its just too simple and im over thinking it.

I didn't see the front, but I think it's basically saying eff you to anybody that doubted or roots against the Lakers.
Good times Good times Stoney. I have celebrated the Ship 3 Nights since then

Probably going to stock up on plenty o gear, as I will be in Boston next month. Hey, if for any reason you don't like me, you could let me borrow that tombstone
Originally posted by danimal:
Good times Good times Stoney. I have celebrated the Ship 3 Nights since then

Probably going to stock up on plenty o gear, as I will be in Boston next month. Hey, if for any reason you don't like me, you could let me borrow that tombstone

It wasn't mine. I asked some dude to hold it up so I could get a pic and he said "I'll take one of you with it, bro!!!"
Sorry for the re-post, it's just that this is pretty much the best picture ever.

Lakers interested in Raja Bell.
Derek Caracter had some serious attitude issues which led to his transfer out of the University of Louisville. Caracter was suspended for more games than he played while at Louisville under Rick Petino but maybe he cleaned himself up at Utep. He is definitely a high reward low risk pick up for the lakers.
Originally posted by fister30:
Derek Caracter had some serious attitude issues which led to his transfer out of the University of Louisville. Caracter was suspended for more games than he played while at Louisville under Rick Petino but maybe he cleaned himself up at Utep. He is definitely a high reward low risk pick up for the lakers.

Yep, can't get much that late in the 2nd round anyways. Might as well gamble a bit at that point.
And now's the time, we say goodbye, to all our fam-i-ly. L-A-K........E-R-S .......B2B Cham-pions!!!
I got my jersey and visor in the mail today!!!

Share 49ersWebzone