LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 192 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by dobophile:
Ron Artest is not the crazy Laker. That would be Lamar Odom.

1:25 = "I'm a pony!"

Originally posted by dman:
That was almost a 3 pointer

Man I loved Eddie back in the day.

Yeah, me too. He dunked on soooo many people his rookie year.
WOW lamar odom dont you feel like a complete idiot
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Nice. Some dude on LG found this. Has anyone ever seen a finger roll where the guy jumped from this far out?

It's easy with practice. I've been doing it the last couple weeks. I'm 13 for 13 now.
LMAO. Kobe had CJ Watson on him from about 21 feet out, caught the ball above his head in a post up position, kept the ball above his head as he faced up, and shot a 50's style set shot over Watson...swish. It looked like a dad playing ball with his kid.
LMAO. Kobe had CJ Watson on him from about 21 feet out, caught the ball above his head in a post up position, kept the ball above his head as he faced up, and shot a 50's style set shot over Watson...swish. It looked like a dad playing ball with his kid.

i...need...visual evidence! video preferred...
Originally posted by GameOver:

I'll post it as soon as I find it.

In the meantime, here's one of the 3 j's that Kobe busted on Jackson in the first couple of minutes.

This s**t's hilarious. Watch Sasha's reaction on the bench.

This s**t's hilarious. Watch Sasha's reaction on the bench.

LOL

nice description, it's like how I tower over 12 year olds...except Kobes doing it to another professional basketball player...Jesus Christ this cat is good...lol
1st Half Laker Highlights

2nd Half Laker Highlights

Kobe Highlights

Bynum Highlights

Tonight's game is on TNT, and tomorrow's is on ESPN, for all of you guys that are outside of Socal.
Tonight's game is on TNT, and tomorrow's is on ESPN, for all of you bandwagon fans.

Fixed.
Tonight's game is on TNT, and tomorrow's is on ESPN, for all of you guys that are outside of Socal.

Oh thank Jesus, good s**t, thanks Pete for the notification, I can finally see some games
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Tonight's game is on TNT, and tomorrow's is on ESPN, for all of you bandwagon fans.

Fixed.

Says the kings fan NOT from Sacramento.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Fixed.

Says the kings fan NOT from Sacramento.

Where do you think I'm from genius?
Share 49ersWebzone