There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Is tonight's game on TV for you guys? Not on in Sac...hoping to maybe score it online.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Is tonight's game on TV for you guys? Not on in Sac...hoping to maybe score it online.

I believe so, yes.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

I believe so, yes.

Yeah, 7pm on KCAL.
Lakers not on the league pass.......justin.tv it is.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

It definitely would be an epic let down. Not a chance in hell, eh? Care to make a gentlemen's bet? I'll even buy the jersey for you to wear, but you'll have to supply the camera.

What do I get if I win?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

It definitely would be an epic let down. Not a chance in hell, eh? Care to make a gentlemen's bet? I'll even buy the jersey for you to wear, but you'll have to supply the camera.

What do I get if I win?

Use your imagination, provided that years of college and writing computer code haven't stripped you of the ability.
It's so nice to see Bynum this healthy again. He's back at the "just throw it somewhere around the rim and he'll dunk it" level.

And Kobe's focusing waaaaaaaay more on man defense than he has in awhile.
It's so nice to see Bynum this healthy again. He's back at the "just throw it somewhere around the rim and he'll dunk it" level.

Seemed like Kobe was trying to welcome Tyreke to the league. I was surprised to see Kobe on him, but I like the test. Tyreke looks solid.

And Bynum definitely seems like he's 100% back. Our interior defense is weak, but Bynum has shown multiple ways to score.

Seemed like Kobe was trying to welcome Tyreke to the league. I was surprised to see Kobe on him, but I like the test. Tyreke looks solid.

And Bynum definitely seems like he's 100% back. Our interior defense is weak, but Bynum has shown multiple ways to score.

we have the best front court D in the league
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

No, we don't.

Yeah, Scott....I really like Evans. He needs to fix that slingshot jumper of his, but he's a very nice combination of size, speed, and balance.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

No, we don't.

Yeah, Scott....I really like Evans. He needs to fix that slingshot jumper of his, but he's a very nice combination of size, speed, and balance.

Yeah, I'm sure Kobe wasn't going full speed at him but he managed to get to the rim at will a few times. Bright future.

Missed a lot of the 2nd quarter with a bad online feed. Didn't hear -- what's up with Gasol?
Yeah, I'm sure Kobe wasn't going full speed at him but he managed to get to the rim at will a few times. Bright future.

Missed a lot of the 2nd quarter with a bad online feed. Didn't hear -- what's up with Gasol?

Slightly bum hamstring. He'd be playing if this was a regular season game.
On a side note, from what I've seen, the refs look fine.

Kobe's been doing that lately he went hard at Steph Curry as well.
Preseason game number 4.....Lakers and Bobcats at 7:30. For those of you who have dish network, but not the league pass.........Dish network is having a free preview of NBA TV up until the first week of the season is finished. NBA TV is channel 560. I have the league pass, so i get all the games, but i'm not sure if the preseason games are subject to free preview. the first week of the regular season is. If you have Dish give the game a shot its on channel 561.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com