Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 621 users in the forums

Most Exciting Play-By-Play Announcer (TV)

Most Exciting Play-By-Play Announcer (TV)

jim ross




i voted gus johnson

but randy hahn is pretty good too
Originally posted by ads_2006:
jim ross




i voted gus johnson

but randy hahn is pretty good too

I just thought about that, can't forget hockey. Jim Hughson (Canucks) is fantastic as well, but Hahn is even better. I cant get enough of Hahn's calls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNGFfSawkXc&feature=fvw
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 26, 2009 at 9:22 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
jim ross




i voted gus johnson

but randy hahn is pretty good too

I just thought about that, can't forget hockey. Jim Hughson (Canucks) is fantastic as well, but Hahn is even better. I cant get enough of Hahn's calls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNGFfSawkXc&feature=fvw


  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,080
Always been a fan of Joe Buck, always calls a good game, and every game I've seen with him in it, pretty much no errors.
Don Cornelius
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
1) Gus Johnson
2) Marv Albert
3) Kevin Harlan

everybody else
"Kevin Garnett is a flame thrower!"
Al Michaels is the GOAT.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,971
Mariano Closs!...He announces the Boca games




Originally posted by VDSF:
Mariano Closs!...He announces the Boca games




Haha..
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Al Michaels is the GOAT.

I agree.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Chick Hearn

Originally posted by dman:
Chick Hearn





and joe starkey!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone