There are 115 users in the forums

Michigan Wolverines vs Illinois

What happened to those 2 seconds? It went from 11 to 9?

Oh well, I could care less who won that game but I think Notre Dame is the better team still.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Oh well, I could care less who won that game but I think Notre Dame is the better team still.

Announcers were talking about it after the fact.....The refs got it right...There is no controversy.
  • evil
  • Veteran

We are. We beat ourselves for the most part. Michigan played strong however we are the better team IMHO.

The 2 seconds f**ked us at the end. We should have had the chance to run a final play....when Charlie approached the refs to question it, they ran off the field...WTF was that ? Looks pretty shady on the officials part and Clausen had already made mention as he took the field after the kickoff rolled out of the endzone.

Charlie def. f**ked up the with the passing play inside 2 minutes on 2nd down however.
Originally posted by JD81:

Announcers were talking about it after the fact.....The refs got it right...There is no controversy.

Yea ok? Are you sure it hit the return man? Of course you aren't.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
O VER RA TED

O VER RA TED

O VER RA TED

Originally posted by KRS-1:

We are. We beat ourselves for the most part. Michigan played strong however we are the better team IMHO.

The 2 seconds f**ked us at the end. We should have had the chance to run a final play....when Charlie approached the refs to question it, they ran off the field...WTF was that ? Looks pretty shady on the officials part and Clausen had already made mention as he took the field after the kickoff rolled out of the endzone.

Charlie def. f**ked up the with the passing play inside 2 minutes on 2nd down however.

#23 screwed up the most. How many possible TD passes did he drop?
  • JD81
  • Veteran

Regardless.....Those 2 seconds wouldn't have meant anything....The game was over as soon as Tate Forcier threw that TD.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
wow what a great game

Love It!

Need more beer

Go Mother f**kin Blue

Rated son

Suck it

Regardless.....Those 2 seconds wouldn't have meant anything....The game was over as soon as Tate Forcier threw that TD.

Probably, but you never know...
A) Forcier had a hell of a day

B) Charlie is an idiot. (RE: clock management)

C) The refs affected the game through out. A pancake block on a 65yd play to the 10, called back for... holding?!?!? A pancake = holding?!?!? A few blatant PIs not called.

D) Dropped passes cost us big time.

F) This one's gonna' piss me off for a long time to come.

"Good game," my ass.

A lot of people are complaining about the whole clock situation but the WR should've just fallen to the ground because ND still had one timeout left that would've helped them. That's ND's fault they should have known they had a timeout left.
Too bad Irish, what I saw of the game was great, too bad I had to leave at halftime to bowl. Although I probably would have been more pissed had I seen the whole second half.
Good game Tate dropped some big passes. I would like to take this time to think Charlie's arrogance in play calling for this win. He should've ran the ball on there 2nd to last possession. Especially with ND's o line dominating the game. Good to see how Tate bounced back after that int in teh 4th quarter. Kid has skils Number 33 was getting exposed out there. Good win Go Blue and Michigan State loss to some lames.
Michigan winning & Ohio State losing in the same day!!! It doesnt get any better than that!!

GO BLUE!!!

MAY THE FORCIER BE WITH YOU!!!!

How about those buckeyes choking yet again on a big game!!!! Go Trojans!!!!!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OhioNinerfanatic:
Michigan winning & Ohio State losing in the same day!!! It doesnt get any better than that!!

GO BLUE!!!

MAY THE FORCIER BE WITH YOU!!!!

How about those buckeyes choking yet again on a big game!!!! Go Trojans!!!!!

GO MUTHA f**kIN' BLUE!
Share 49ersWebzone