LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

8/12 Mexico vs U.S. WCQ CONCACAF Match Thread

Just an hour and 15 left til kick off. oh boy. May the best team win. I wanna say Mexico 2-0 but I have a feeling that if they get some good smooth team play then it can be higher, and theres always U.S. counterattacks that can be deadly.
ohh weee im so excited.
some friends cumin over to watch the game gonna be hella awesome.

Mexico 3-1
you guys are gonna see dos santos continue to grow towards a world class player watch him dice the defense of team USA. MEXICO 3-0
guys mun2 will have the english broadcast live.

for those who dont have mun2 direct tv and dish network are allowing mun2 to be shown to everyone for this event.

[ Edited by SFCH3DDERZ on Aug 12, 2009 at 12:11:33 ]
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

for those who dont have mun2 direct tv and dish network are allowing mun2 to be shown to everyone for this event.

isnt mun2, telemundo?
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

isnt mun2, telemundo?

Watch USA vs Mexico live and in English, August 12th at 4:00pm EST / 1:00pm PST on mun2.
usa vs mex on mun2
how come they are not showing the espn pre game coverage they where suppose to have?
im watching the telemundo pre game show and they asked some psychic guy if mexico will win today. He said mexico will realize that they're not a team of stars and will therefore play with superiority today and improve their game and with 1-0 will be enough to defeat the U.S. Then they asked if mexico will reach the world cup, he said no. I call BS on the worldcup part cause I think this is the same guy who said mexico would beat argentina in the second round in 2006, and I think he also said it would be germany brazil in the final. haha.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
how come they are not showing the espn pre game coverage they where suppose to have?

if you speak spanish, telemundo is showing it.
for those who have direct TV check channel 410. dish network check channel 838.
only for the English broadcast.

Originally posted by thuglife619:
you guys are gonna see dos santos continue to grow towards a world class player watch him dice the defense of team USA. MEXICO 3-0
It's going to be a lot closer than, i'm praying for a 1-0 mex victory, unfortunately my gut tells me it's going to be a tie.
I see great things from Gio, but what about his younger brother who plays with Barcelona, dayum!
NO Mun2 is a separate channel, if you guys can't find english covarage try looking around this site here, theirs bound to be a English broadcast in there.
203 on direct tv
Channel 607 on Bay Area Comcast
English Feed
Oh my!!! Hot little Mexican chicks entering the stadium!!!
Share 49ersWebzone