LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

8/12 Mexico vs U.S. WCQ CONCACAF Match Thread

I love how Mexico still keeps pressing foreward after the goal, other teams would just let their morale go down. Damn, Blanco needs to get that back pack off his back and start running faster.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I love how Mexico still keeps pressing foreward after the goal, other teams would just let their morale go down. Damn, Blanco needs to get that back pack off his back and start running faster.

So Mexico is the only team that would try to push the attack after going down 1-0?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

So Mexico is the only team that would try to push the attack after going down 1-0?

I didnt say that. Other teams would though.
Anyone have a link to watch online?

All the previous ones posted didnt work

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Yes!!!!!!

Tht was a clean pass, and a great shot.

props to usa
goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
ooooohhhhh!!!
goooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Helluva shot!!!! That was from way out there, too.
FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k ya what a f**king rip
That ball got in off the post by about a centimeter.
Damn, this is one of the greater US vs Mexico games ever since LaVolpe became Mexicos coach. Both teams are playing great. Damn. I love these types of games. Although the U.S. is being a little reserved the past 5 minutes, waiting for a deadly counter maybe?
its funny that happen as the announcers where comparing howard to buffon and cesar and castillo lol
Damn, this is one of the greater US vs Mexico games ever since LaVolpe became Mexicos coach. Both teams are playing great. Damn. I love these types of games. Although the U.S. is being a little reserved the past 5 minutes, waiting for a deadly counter maybe?

That's a bold statement considering they've only played for 20 minutes.
Share 49ersWebzone