LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread

WOOO 50 POINT BLOWOUT AGAINST THE KNICKS TODAY!
Great, now go pick in the NBA Draft so we can get it moving again.
i didnt get a PM or anything
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Sorry bro but it's not really anyone else's job to PM you, you just got to keep checking every once in a while to see the picks.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Sorry bro but it's not really anyone else's job to PM you, you just got to keep checking every once in a while to see the picks.

lol crzy used to pm all of us, thats why i was thrown off
dallas plays the bucks next! should be an easy win

crzy isnt gonna be hovering around his computer all day to let each person know when its their pick. He has a life just like you and I and he's not always gonna be on to pm people.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

crzy isnt gonna be hovering around his computer all day to let each person know when its their pick. He has a life just like you and I and he's not always gonna be on to pm people.

calm down playboy, i didnt say he didnt have a life, i just said he pmed me often to let us know it was our turn....i loved how you put it wayy outta context

calm down playboy, i didnt say he didnt have a life, i just said he pmed me often to let us know it was our turn....i loved how you put it wayy outta context

I didnt take it out of context I was just saying as a person who signed up for that draft it is still your responsibility to check in on it from time to time to see where the current pick is at b/c what it says on the thread title isn't always gonna be true. Sometimes we go on a real roll and 7 draft choices are made within a couple hours. You just gotta be prepared and not expect a pm when its your turn.

I didnt take it out of context I was just saying as a person who signed up for that draft it is still your responsibility to check in on it from time to time to see where the current pick is at b/c what it says on the thread title isn't always gonna be true. Sometimes we go on a real roll and 7 draft choices are made within a couple hours. You just gotta be prepared and not expect a pm when its your turn.

I think LBC is trying to say that crzy originally started off PM'ing a lot of people, so he got used to it, so didn't know it was his turn because he didn't see the usual PM. hopefully now he knows and he will be on top of his s**t.

You're right, I shoulda been on it better, my bad for jumpin out at you like that, like phat said, i was used to the pm, but you are right.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I think LBC is trying to say that crzy originally started off PM'ing a lot of people, so he got used to it, so didn't know it was his turn because he didn't see the usual PM. hopefully now he knows and he will be on top of his s**t.

He's still pming people he just didn't happen to be on that much during the weekend so he couldn't pm everyone who was up during the weekend. No one else seemed to have this problem during the weekend cuz they at least checked the draft from time to time to see how it was comign along.
Congratulations Mavs fans, you just lost to the softest team in the league, which pretty much makes you:

lol, we had the lead, but then we just gave it up..were still 3rd in the western conference(soon to be 1st) and were still beastin it regardless
ughhhhh another loss 2 losses in a row! wtf!!!
Share 49ersWebzone