LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Question for SF Giants fans

Now I am not going to pretend to be a Giants fan. In fact, I am quite the opposite. However, I know a market when I see one and you guys talk A LOT of Giants baseball. Are there any Giants fan sites that you guys frequent? One that is like the Webzone. A source to get news from around the web, scores, forums, maybe some fan commentary.

I am just curious if one exists, if you guys visit it, or if you would be interested in one.
Guys kinda talk about that in the Giants thread...from what I gather, there really isn't a great Giants forum, but maybe I just don't know of any.

I come here to talk Giants baseball.

If there was a GiantsWebZone, I'd be there in a heartbeat.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Now I am not going to pretend to be a Giants fan. In fact, I am quite the opposite. However, I know a market when I see one and you guys talk A LOT of Giants baseball. Are there any Giants fan sites that you guys frequent? One that is like the Webzone. A source to get news from around the web, scores, forums, maybe some fan commentary.

I am just curious if one exists, if you guys visit it, or if you would be interested in one.

I am a frequent at McCoveychronicles.com. Grant is an excellent writer. Not really a forum but more of a blog which fans comment on anything and everything. I would definitely check it out. Also I check in with Leftymalo.com once in a while but it just doesn't have the #'s like mccoveychronicles.
Webbie if you're thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking ........

You just gave me a woodie dude
Originally posted by Conejo:
Webbie if you're thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking ........ You just gave me a woodie dude

+ INFINITY!
i'm going to beat you to it !
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i'm going to beat you to it !

you can't even hold webbie's jockstrap son
There are some great Giant content-driven sites out there (Mac Chronicles, El Lefty Malo, Baggerly, etc.), but no real great Giants forums.

IMO, Webzone has the best SF Giants fan forum around.
Originally posted by GoFD74:
There are some great Giant content-driven sites out there (Mac Chronicles, El Lefty Malo, Baggerly, etc.), but no real great Giants forums.

IMO, Webzone has the best SF Giants fan forum around.

ditto, no kidding
Lakerswebzone.com

DO IT!!!!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lakerswebzone.com

DO IT!!!!!

I think you should set up a Giants Webzone just like the 49ers zone. I think it would be a big hit! It would be great to get stories about players from the past, where they are now, and to bring back some of the nostalgia from Giants teams over the last several decades.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I think you should set up a Giants Webzone just like the 49ers zone. I think it would be a big hit! It would be great to get stories about players from the past, where they are now, and to bring back some of the nostalgia from Giants teams over the last several decades.

Seriously DO IT!

I've tried searching for a Giants since forever..there ain't s**t. There is that message board on the sfgiants website..but it's crappy.
Originally posted by Conejo:
Lakerswebzone.com

DO IT!!!!!

Yeah, because a website like this for the most successful sports franchise in the country would be a bad thing?

Besides, Big-Dub is from SoCal. Do you think he's a Clippers fan?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lakerswebzone.com

DO IT!!!!!

You guys already have two quality forums....lakersground and club lakers
Share 49ersWebzone